LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 304 users in the forums

Jim Harbaugh Thread - HC Chargers

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by 49rz4Life:
Great Harbaugh thanks for leaving Smith in there in a blowout to injure a finger on the throwing hand. Real bonehead move there Jimmy. Great coach, bonehead moves sometimes.

Give him more $$$$
Great Harbaugh thanks for leaving Smith in there in a blowout to injure a finger on the throwing hand. Real bonehead move there Jimmy. Great coach, bonehead moves sometimes.

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Give him an extension already.
Originally posted by McLovinAlexSmith:

The whole staff

and i thought my posts were outrageous....
Originally posted by AlohaBruh:
I remember right before we got him, the craziness.

"HAVE FAITH!" lol

I was pulling my hair out.

No offence to anyone but some were calling for a more experienced coach instead of Harbaugh; but I knew this guy was something special. Harbaugh was like the Andrew Luck of coaching prospects, and it seemed like it was destiny for him to win that big bowl game, which made his decision to leave college football much more easy.
I really hated John Elway and the Miami Dolphins owner at that time, making us sweat bullets.
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

The whole staff

"staff" "extension" i like it

season is over
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

The whole staff

"staff" "extension" i like it

A long one!!!

Kind of a random thought....

Funny how people complained and said they wouldn't pay Jim 7 million a year when the rumors were flying around prior to him signing. Turns out it was 5 million a year. Anyways, I just think it's funny how people look at it. A coach doesn't go against the salary cap and also look how big of a change a HC can have. You know what 5 years 25 million gets you in today's free agency? An average player who is overpaid because of teams being desperate. Might get you an extra win IF you are lucky. Look at how many more wins a good HC and staff bring you. There are very few good HC's out there but I hope owners and fans start looking at it my way. If you think you found a good coach don't let him get away over money.
Originally posted by pdizo916:

and i thought my posts were outrageous....

I don't think Alex wanted to come out. Even in the end... seemed like he was having so much fun and didn't want it to end.
Thank you Jim Harbaugh.
Originally posted by TheGoldStandard:
I just realized Harbaugh is going spread offense.

yeah how's that realization workin' out for ya? LOL
jims worth 10 mil a year dude. look at what we came from and where we are now in just over a year. he singlehandedly took a s**tty ass bottomfeeder team and got them to believe in themselves to the point where they are easily the scariest team in the league.
Share 49ersWebzone