LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 244 users in the forums

Jim Harbaugh Thread - HC Chargers

Shop 49ers game tickets
We're so lucky to have him as our HC
I remember right before we got him, the craziness.

"HAVE FAITH!" lol
i wonder what changes he will make this year....
Funny when he was hired I already knew his history and knew he could turn the team around. The surprise was I was expecting an 8-8 rebuild type year and then he came out of left field and raised the bar.
Still can't believe this is the same Harbaugh that I've watched in the late 80's playing for the Bears, being an unbelievable good coach for the Niners.
B.J. Raji after the Packers game:

"They really beat us out-flanking us, the toss plays," said nose tackle B.J. Raji. "Plays that we really didn't, quite frankly, really didn't prepare for. You've got to credit them doing some unscouted looks."

It's happening all over 'again', bucking the status 'quo'; 1981, people were all about the 'run', running, and drafting players to stop the 'run'.-So Bill Walsh passed, short passes, and ran schemes which brought the entire NFL 'off-guard', and vulnerable (schematically) upon opposing defenses.

-Fast forward 2012, it's all about the 'pass', passing, and drafting players capable of stopping the 'pass'. -So Jim Harbaugh 'runs, short runs, and stops the run, leaving defenses off-guard, meek.
if teams didnt hate us already i think they do now lol. two straight blowouts means harbaugh wont stop kicking your ass until long after your dead lol. this team has found its passing game and its running game continues to look ridiculously strong.
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
if teams didnt hate us already i think they do now lol. two straight blowouts means harbaugh wont stop kicking your ass until long after your dead lol. this team has found its passing game and its running game continues to look ridiculously strong.

its not like we are running up the score by throwing bombs. We have to run plays. We had our back up qb handing the ball off to our 3rd RB behind the 2nd o line.
Thank you Jim for being our HC.
Originally posted by notsoempty86:
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:

its not like we are running up the score by throwing bombs. We have to run plays. We had our back up qb handing the ball off to our 3rd RB behind the 2nd o line.

and im sure it scares the s**t out of everyone that we can still dominate while doing this. best coach in the league by far

• GEEK
  • Veteran
I think Harbaugh kept pouring it on because of his history with Dave Wannstedt.
Originally posted by GEEK:
I think Harbaugh kept pouring it on because of his history with Dave Wannstedt.

What history?
Great Harbaugh thanks for leaving Smith in there in a blowout to injure a finger on the throwing hand. Real bonehead move there Jimmy. Great coach, bonehead moves sometimes.
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
What history?

http://blog.sfgate.com/49ers/2012/10/06/harbaugh-bills-wannstedt-have-a-past/
Originally posted by dhp318:
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
What history?

http://blog.sfgate.com/49ers/2012/10/06/harbaugh-bills-wannstedt-have-a-past/

Thanks. I wasn't aware of their past together.
Share 49ersWebzone