LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 430 users in the forums

Jim Harbaugh Thread - HC Chargers

Shop 49ers game tickets
BAM! You gotta find that a*****e. Put the knuckle on the a*****e.

Originally posted by strickac:
BAM! You gotta find that a*****e. Put the knuckle on the a*****e.

I lol'd @ that part
My favorite thing about him is how he doesn't sugar coat anything and NEVER apologizes..

Also he is not one of those guys who will play things safe or try to keep his job or anything like that.

All he cares about is winning and nothing else. The money, the fame, the numbers, going on tv... none of those things matter to him, he just wants to win and if he is doubted he responds by competing even harder.

Most interesting and unique coach in the NFL and arguably the best coach out there. Even his brother is not on the same level. Even though I know John had similar success his rookie year as Jim, he doesn't have the same fire as Jim.
I just realized Harbaugh is going spread offense.
Originally posted by TheGoldStandard:

yeah clearly with the additions of jacobs anf manningham proves that...
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

We replaced Josh Morgan a 6 ft 1 215 lbs receiver with Mario Manningham a 6 ft 185 receiver downgrading from a size perspective. Picked up Randy Moss to spread the field, drafted Kyle Williams, Kendall Hunter and Collin Kapernick (a spread QB), kept Alex, drafted two tackles (pass blockers) to play the interior. Drafted Ronald Johnson at receiver 5'10 190 lbs.

Jacobs is on a 1 year deal to be a short yardage back, he has to beat out Dixon to make the team.

Last year Harbaugh played the hand he was dealt which was Singletarys. But all of the personnel moves have been adding smaller shiftier players to the fray.

We replaced Josh Morgan a 6 ft 1 215 lbs receiver with Mario Manningham a 6 ft 185 receiver downgrading from a size perspective. Picked up Randy Moss to spread the field, drafted Kyle Williams, Kendall Hunter and Collin Kapernick (a spread QB), kept Alex, drafted two tackles (pass blockers) to play the interior. Drafted Ronald Johnson at receiver 5'10 190 lbs.

Jacobs is on a 1 year deal to be a short yardage back, he has to beat out Dixon to make the team.

Last year Harbaugh played the hand he was dealt which was Singletarys. But all of the personnel moves have been adding smaller shiftier players to the fray.

kyle williams might not make the team...randy moss might not make the team.. jim harbaugh doesnt run spread offenses LOL just no
kyle williams might not make the team...randy moss might not make the team.. jim harbaugh doesnt run spread offenses LOL just no

Kyle williams already made the team the year he was drafted. Randy won't make the team if he doesn't have it anymore, that doesn't deny that he was brought in for a reason. We replaced our biggest, strongest receiver with a slot receiver 25 lbs lighter. All of our receivers (Tree, Mario, Ginn, Kyle) with the exception of Moss are on the smaller side and Randy is Randy. We drafted Kendall Hunter a Sproles-clone.

Of course it will have WCO principles but Harbaugh plays to the player's strengths, and what we have is shifty receivers and pass-catching Tight ends who can play off the line. If you think Harbaugh won't spread it out look up the schemes he was using when he coached San Diego. The whole league after last season expects us to play smash mouth (which we will still do) they're never see us spreading it out coming, which is precisely the reason Harbaugh will do just that. See the first Giants game for an example of what that strategy looks like. Its all about the competitive advantage, as soon as teams think they have figured us out we will do the unexpected.
Wow!!!! I'm glad we got Jim H!!!! This dude can flat out coach!!!!!!
Thought it would be fitting to post this video in here:

Originally posted by vpatel604:
Thought it would be fitting to post this video in here:

Watched on previous page lol

I tried to tell you
fap

Jim Harbaugh and Glen Danzig...separated at birth???
Share 49ersWebzone