LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 215 users in the forums

Jim Harbaugh Thread - HC Chargers

Shop 49ers game tickets
I knew from watching him coach at Stanford for years, that he was the chosen one. If the 49ers somehow, someway, hired him, Jim would undoubtedly take us back to the promised land, and in just one year, he has us back at the top. The stress of that crazy week with all the back and forth reports, I won't ever forget, but in the end, we got our man.

Originally posted by blunt_probe:
I knew from watching him coach at Stanford for years, that he was the chosen one. If the 49ers somehow, someway, hired him, Jim would undoubtedly take us back to the promised land, and in just one year, he has us back at the top. The stress of that crazy week with all the back and forth reports, I won't ever forget, but in the end, we got our man.

ya that s**t was pretty crazy when it was reported miamis owner was flying to the bay area
[ Edited by crabman82 on Jan 2, 2012 at 11:59 AM ]
Originally posted by Happs:
I was dying laughing when I heard his response mocking the reporter asking that question. Was soooo damn funny. The fact it was Cohn makes it even more hillarious. Gonna watch it again now. LOL, HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

link?
Originally posted by crabman82:

ya that s**t was pretty crazy when it was reported miamis owner was flying to the bay area

Yeah, that was the craziest and lowest point. All the talking heads were reporting that the Miami owner had flown over here with a suitcase of 8 mil, and that it was no question that Harbaugh was going to the Dolphins. This place pretty much went nuclear with everyone over here calling the Yorks cheap and worthless lol.
[ Edited by blunt_probe on Jan 2, 2012 at 12:04 PM ]
  • Happs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
I was dying laughing when I heard his response mocking the reporter asking that question. Was soooo damn funny. The fact it was Cohn makes it even more hillarious. Gonna watch it again now. LOL, HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

link?

I have it on my DVR not sure where to find the post game press conference on the internet
Yeah, that was the craziest and lowest point. All the talking heads were reporting that the Miami owner had flown over here with a suitcase of 8 mil, and that it was no question that Harbaugh was going to the Dolphins. This place pretty much went nuclear with everyone over here calling the Yorks cheap and worthless lol.

i just remember being glued to the webzone and refreshing the page every 10 seconds lol

link?
http://www.49ers.com/media-gallery/videos/Press-Pass-St-Louis-Postgame/2cbb39b5-27dd-4bab-bb9c-648905777e47
  • Happs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Redeemer:

link?
http://www.49ers.com/media-gallery/videos/Press-Pass-St-Louis-Postgame/2cbb39b5-27dd-4bab-bb9c-648905777e47
They don't have that particular answer in that link to the video.

I took a mobile phone video of my tv since I had it recorded. Not great quality. I thought the answer was hillarious, but maybe it's just me. I don't think that was Cohn asking the question though.

.be
[ Edited by Happs on Jan 2, 2012 at 12:59 PM ]
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran

I took a mobile phone video of my tv since I had it recorded. Not great quality. I thought the answer was hillarious, but maybe it's just me. I don't think that was Cohn asking the question though.

.be

Originally posted by Wodwo:

please tell me that was lol cohn

Originally posted by Bryant4everYoung:
Originally posted by GoalLineStand:
You couldn't find a pic of Harbaugh wearing a 49er hat? Go Stanford?
Yes because I wanted to flame just you & I have nothing else to do with my time but to promote stanford.

Pure laziness. It would've taken less than a minute to find a more appropriate pic.
[ Edited by GoalLineStand on Jan 2, 2012 at 1:12 PM ]
Originally posted by Wodwo:

please tell me that was lol cohn

• Wodwo
  • Veteran
Yes because I wanted to flame just you & I have nothing else to do with my time but to promote stanford.

Pure laziness. It would've taken less than a minute to find a more appropriate pic.

Too busy celebrating.

• Wodwo
  • Veteran

.be

Don't want to page trap teh lulz.

For the same amount of time that you took to reply and argued over his pic, you could have post your own pic that you are satisfied with...
Share 49ersWebzone