$18.99 Discount Sports jerseys
High quality
customized jersey just $69.99
Since this year 14,000 people have purchased on our site
Nike Adidas MBT shoes
get more sports product!
Please visit:
www.bbeststore.com

Man...at least try not to be so obvious.
Murph & Mac are horrible interviewers... I listened to the interview this morning with Harbaugh and I don't think I have heard a more awkward interview since some some of Singletary's classics.

I must admit though... when Murph & Mac tried to bring up Peyton Manning's streak and him, Harbaugh's response was hilarious when they asked him what he thought about it... "irrelevant."
Originally posted by RedWaltz24:
Murph & Mac are horrible interviewers... I listened to the interview this morning with Harbaugh and I don't think I have heard a more awkward interview since some some of Singletary's classics.

I must admit though... when Murph & Mac tried to bring up Peyton Manning's streak and him, Harbaugh's response was hilarious when they asked him what he thought about it... "irrelevant."

Yea, I flipped over from "The Rise Guys" to listen and it was like an episode of The Office without the comedy, but all the tension and awkwardness. God those 2 are idiots.
Originally posted by RedWaltz24:

Harbaugh was cracking me up when he stonewalled them on the status of Crabtree. After a VERY long-winded question about how interested everybody is in Crabtree and whether or not he'll see any time on Sunday . . . Harbaugh: "We'll see after a week of practice" . . . Murph: "That's it?" . . . Harbaugh: **Crickets chirping**

It was an awkward interview, but still entertaining.
Terrible interview. Murph and Mac act like Harbaugh needs to roll with the interview and do all the talking with some dumbass questions. What was most annoying was when they laugh like they are trying really hard but need something to work with. They should just talk about spiders and stuff and lay off of the X's, O's and personnel talk. The morning show is only good at tangent conversations.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Murp and Mac were pissed at JH this morning. They basically implied that JH needs to talk and give complete answers if he is gonna do these interviews.

If JH doesn't win quickly the media is gonna turn on him right away.
lol @ murph and mac, b***h-made hosts... they were spooked trying to interview Singletary last year.

Didn't listen, lol
Originally posted by susweel:
Murp and Mac were pissed at JH this morning. They basically implied that JH needs to talk and give complete answers if he is gonna do these interviews.

Well it's a good thing he was hired to coach, and not to please Murph and Mac. With that said, I hope he wins fast regardless.
Originally posted by susweel:

What's funnier is that they b***hed out and started calling him out AFTER he hung up. Didn't have the balls to do it during the interview. Grilling interviewees is the ONLY thing I like about the Razor but even he only does it when a guy is down or losing.
Does anyone know if the link from todays interview is up yet?
Originally posted by zozell:
Does anyone know if the link from todays interview is up yet?
http://www.knbr.com/LinkClick.aspx?fileticket=StcoFzLTDkw%3d&tabid=584
Share 49ersWebzone