LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 267 users in the forums

Jim Harbaugh Thread - HC Chargers

Shop 49ers game tickets
Lol, I love Jim!

Matt Barrows @mattbarrows · 1m
Jim Harbaugh said he will accept the ice bucket challenge but not Pete Carroll's challenge. He said his brother already extended challenge..
Originally posted by crabman82:
this is why i love harbs......

Matt Barrows ‏@mattbarrows 7s
Jim Harbaugh said he will accept the ice bucket challenge but not Pete Carroll's challenge. He said his brother already extended challenge..

The sports talk radio guys here are challenging errrybody, the Cardinals, the ASU football team, the Diamondbacks...etc.
^^ Damnit crabman!

The sports talk radio guys here are challenging errrybody, the Cardinals, the ASU football team, the Diamondbacks...etc.
^^ Damnit crabman!
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

jimbo challenged all of the beat writers

and the president (and former president).
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Matt Barrows ‏@mattbarrows

Harbaugh then challenged Barack Obama, George W. Bush and the team's beat writers. We're getting doused prior to 5 pm practice.
Originally posted by WRATHman44:

i'm canadian, i dont acknowledge presidents. prime ministers ftw!!!!

Whatever happened to the French-Canadian PM who sounded like the lumberjack termite from Looney Toons?

BTW, the hate from Hag "fans" over Jim's response is awesome. What a ridiculously insecure, Johnny-come-lately fanbase, lol!

Whatever happened to the French-Canadian PM who sounded like the lumberjack termite from Looney Toons?

well theres been a few french canadian pm's but you're probably talking about jean chretien the dude who talked out of one side of his mouth cus the other was paralyzed

well theres been a few french canadian pm's but you're probably talking about jean chretien the dude who talked out of one side of his mouth cus the other was paralyzed

THAT's the dude! I liked him, but I don't remember any of his politics, lol.
They should waterboard Cohn
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
They should waterboard Cohn

or just revoke his press pass...
Share 49ersWebzone