There are 101 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Jim Harbaugh Thread - U of M Coach as of 12/30/14

Originally posted by SportsFan:
Anyone read Florio's latest article on why the 49ers shouldn't pay Kap now. He goes through 10 points. One of the points he says "There is no guarantee Harbaugh is the coach next year". Since we haven't had a next year yet is he trying to say this upcoming season or the season after.

think he is hedging his bet for 2015. he tried to trash him 2 weeks ago so hes already on that this is harbs last year train.
Originally posted by ltrain:
According to Ross Tucker (another media expert), Harbaugh does want more money and more power. Why? Because everyone does. So, we should just disregard everything Harbaugh says and go with the media's speculation on the situation...smh. http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl/story/2014-03-06/jim-harbaugh-ross-tucker-video-san-francisco-49ers-nfl?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter.

Wow . .this guy is on the Florio, Cohn level.
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Originally posted by ltrain:
According to Ross Tucker (another media expert), Harbaugh does want more money and more power. Why? Because everyone does. So, we should just disregard everything Harbaugh says and go with the media's speculation on the situation...smh. http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl/story/2014-03-06/jim-harbaugh-ross-tucker-video-san-francisco-49ers-nfl?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter.

Wow . .this guy is on the Florio, Cohn level.

lol what a stupid article. The writer alleges reports of JH are true that he wants more money and power because everyone does....

So why write an article about JH wanting more money and power?

According to his own logic, that is like writing an article that the sun is bright and anyone who says otherwise is lying.....
[ Edited by Young2Rice on Mar 7, 2014 at 4:30 PM ]
Anybody ever see this funny video of Harbaugh during the 9ers Super Bowl team photo????

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=gnA3XJmVAA8
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by crake49:
Don't you know? Florio really has no idea what he's talking about. He just pulls this stuff out of his backside. That should be clear to everyone by now.

worse than wet crap
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
"I was hit by a mail truck..."

Haha ... By a mail truck and broke his leg. Maybe the dude ain't normal after that
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
"I was hit by a mail truck..."

Haha ... By a mail truck and broke his leg. Maybe the dude ain't normal after that

Whenever he gets interviewed I feel like he's purposely playing around/patronizing the interviewer -- similar to how some adults sarcastically play with children lol.

The man just wants to play/coach football and I'm not mad at that.
Originally posted by Imfasterthanur:
Whenever he gets interviewed I feel like he's purposely playing around/patronizing the interviewer -- similar to how some adults sarcastically play with children lol.

I agree with this. I've thought the same thing since the middle of the 2011 season. That's why when idiots like Florio latch on to every single word he says and try to craft a rumor based on that, it's comical.
Originally posted by LayTheWoodall:

I agree with this. I've thought the same thing since the middle of the 2011 season. That's why when idiots like Florio latch on to every single word he says and try to craft a rumor based on that, it's comical.

Agreed. I also think some of these rumors are to spite his behavior lol
Originally posted by LayTheWoodall:

Agreed. I also think some of these rumors are to spite his behavior lol

Also agree for the most part. He does get serious but after a while, hearing the same silly questions, a coach has to do a Denny Green or just find a way to have fun. I guess a third way would be the Bill Parcells' deadly serious and taciturn.
Source: Jim Harbaugh and #49ers have made "significant progress" 2-3 year extension expected prior to start of training camp #NFLFreeAgency
12:02pm - 10 Mar 14
Originally posted by Niners4ever:
Source: Jim Harbaugh and #49ers have made "significant progress" 2-3 year extension expected prior to start of training camp #NFLFreeAgency

But, but, but.... Mike Florio said and Ray Ratto agreed that....
  • pd24
  • Veteran

WHo sent this out?

who is reporting this?
Originally posted by crabman82:

who is reporting this?

This?