LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 251 users in the forums

Jim Harbaugh Thread - HC Chargers

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Mike8016:
Originally posted by pfizz:
@DConnollyNFL

Were trusting a guy with 824 followers?

I googled this guys name and saw the term "catfish account" repeated several times
Today has been a pretty good day, and its beginning to look like Baalke and Harbaugh are tag teaming shutting Florio up!
  • Jcool
  • Veteran

Originally posted by Jcool:

That was Harbaugh trying to motivate Chilo Rachel back in 2011.

How can you not love this guy. Obviously it was a funny exploit to entertain the crowd but what a nutso.
Originally posted by ninerjok:

How can you not love this guy. Obviously it was a funny exploit to entertain the crowd but what a nutso.
I don't think it's him... Harbaugh would never wear that outfit!
Seems like Harbaugh asks and he receives. http://blogs.sacbee.com:80/49ers/archives/2014/03/49ers-give-vic-fangio-contract-extension-through-2015.html
Florio is pissed that Harbaugh hasnt gotten traded/fired yet
This is more evidence that florio was talking iut of his ass.

No way would baalke extend harbaugh's chronies unless jh is in the team's future. I smell a two to three year extention coming.
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

That jackass will spin the Fangio extension news somehow. "Breaking News: 49ers give Fangio a contract extension to replace Harbaugh after a vicious fight with Baalke and a revolt by the entire roster."

Originally posted by amir_tn80:

That jackass will spin the Fangio extension news somehow. "Breaking News: 49ers give Fangio a contract extension to replace Harbaugh after a vicious fight with Baalke and a revolt by the entire roster."

I'm surprised he hasn't told us the walrus video is "proof" that Jim Harbaugh wants more control of the 49ers' roster. Any man that can make a walrus do push-ups clearly will not stop until he gets what he wants. Trent Baalke be damned.
Originally posted by baltien:
Originally posted by amir_tn80:

I'm surprised he hasn't told us the walrus video is "proof" that Jim Harbaugh wants more control of the 49ers' roster. Any man that can make a walrus do push-ups clearly will not stop until he gets what he wants. Trent Baalke be damned.

Everyone knows the walrus is Paul! Not Trent!
Jim has been making the media do push ups for the last 3yrs and all on his count. They just dont know it yet!
After the Browns inquired about Jim Harbaugh in January, Jed York called Harbaugh to see if that's where he ...

... wanted to be. Said York today: "I said, 'Listen, I just want to ask you, Is there any interest on your part? This is the phone call that I got.' He said, 'I don't even know what you're talking about.' And that was the end of it." -- Matt Barrows

END THREAD
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by valrod33:
After the Browns inquired about Jim Harbaugh in January, Jed York called Harbaugh to see if that's where he ...

... wanted to be. Said York today: "I said, 'Listen, I just want to ask you, Is there any interest on your part? This is the phone call that I got.' He said, 'I don't even know what you're talking about.' And that was the end of it." -- Matt Barrows

END THREAD

why would he ask Jim about him wanting to be there.

Unless maybe the Browns said to Jed that they have already talked to Jim and he's open to coming to Cleveland ?
Share 49ersWebzone