LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 310 users in the forums

Jim Harbaugh Thread - HC Chargers

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • MarkD
  • Veteran
LOL funny all the people who think they are smarter than Harbaugh b***h.
Originally posted by fakers23:
Originally posted by 49ERGLENN:
Originally posted by 49ERGLENN:
What do you expect him to say, right now Alex is his starting QB, he has to pu,p him up and try to build his confidence. You think he's gonna say the fans and blogs are right? Then why the hell would he resign him if he agress with the blogs! FANS short for FANATICS, not always thinking clearly or level headed!

Well seeing how we put up with Alex for 6 years. I think we have a right to be critial of him. For Harbaugh to cry about how were not kissing Alex behind. It flat out petty.

You know Faker I forgot(due to the lack of football related issues due to the lockout) how meaningless and irrelevant the majority of your posts are! But you are entitled to your opinion no matter how misguided they are! And I am entitled to mine!

And your entitled to your blind loyalty to Alex no matter how insane it truely is,but for the head coach to blame fans for Alex failures. Is not the right approach no matter if you like Alex or not.

It's exactly what he needs to do to build a repore with his QB and tell him "I've got your back" If you ever played the game at any level you'd know that! And having been around the 49ERS, players, and coaches all my life I know that first hand!
Originally posted by jimmy49erfan:
Screw Harbaugh he seems delusional to think we have no reasons to hate on Smith. The f**king guy should just stfu about Smith and talk about Kaepernick. College coaches bust quicker in the NFL than WRs. His choices of OC and DC arent very inspiring either. He should just coach the damn team and not piss off fans anymore than they are right now. Baalke and the FO are just as delusional thinking we dont need Franklin or Lawson a CB n a WR. The contracts they gave a s**t QB like Alex isnt fkin worth 5 mil a year. McDonald sure as f**k isnt worth a 20 mil contract. Neither of those guys have done anything worth those deals. Then releasing Clements without signing a CB equal in talent. Waiting on a plan thats been the same f**king plan for 8 years. Someone needs to tell them this isnt f**king Detroit where losing is acceptable. Sign some f**king players that actually increase the talent level of the team. Coach the damn team and dont dare to reprimand fans until you put together a winning season.

After the way the front office has been outperformed the last couple of days, Harbaugh and Baalke would be better off being quiet instead of calling out the fans.
what does he mean by "fans threw Alex under the Bus". it wasn't like Alex has pinpoint accuracy. it wasn't my fault the dorks changed head coaches on a yearly basis and 7 different offensive coordinates during Alex's 1st 7yrs. now Harbaugh is pulling his AlExcuse card.
Originally posted by sfninerfanMax:
we didn't throw Alex under the bus. The bus was on the right sideline and Alex rolled towards it and slid under the bus!

This
So it's the fans fault Alex throws the ball 10 yards above a receiver's hands. It's the fans fault the only play he's good at is rolling out and throwing it out of bounds. It's our fault he's been a Tim Couch/Ryan Leaf kind of failure. It all makes sense now.
Oh look an Alex Smith thread. Haven't seen one of these in a while
  • Jiks
Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:
how is that blasting niner fans? troll...

He says we throw Alex under the buss. I think that blasting us..

He's stating common sense. Fans have not only thrown Alex under the bus, but their counter parts in the faithful as well. Terms like "alexsexuals" and such. Posters around here that wont give anybody 2 seconds because they think these exact thoughts.

It's true IMO.
Good grief
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by sfninerfanMax:
we didn't throw Alex under the bus. The bus was on the right sideline and Alex rolled towards it and slid under the bus!

lol

HArbaugh is correct:

Organization: no stability, not bringing in enough talented offensive players, not addressing the offensive line woes soon enough

Fans: Over-reacting, whining, booing unintelligently, getting personal, and the worst offense: scapegoating.

Of Course Alex's makeup didn't help this. He needed to be more of a leader. It would have helped if he had not been seriously injured, which really wasn't anyones fault, but is a reality. It is understandable to be frustrated with the situation, or even to want to move on, but it is the venom and the scapegoating that is the most disgusting, and I think why Harbaugh is saying that the fans threw Alex under the bus.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
JH will soon be throwing him under the bus also.

Just a matter of time.
hell, we've thrown alex, nolan, singletary and the yorks under the bus, we're waiting for the right bus to through baalke under too and JH is the only 1 with a free pass at the moment

JH might start thinking about throwing alex under the bus considering how alex adjusts to new schemes

p.s. well do it again and sleep well afterwards

[ Edited by Allx9er on Jul 31, 2011 at 12:46:53 ]
Some of you think you know more about how to run a team than Jim Harbaugh. Some of you seem to think you could do a better job of managing the team than the General Manager. Many of you throw on-line tantrums displaying your bitterness about how Alex Smith hasn't lived up to expectations as if he has personally let you down and you get even angrier at the suggestion that there may have been extenuating circumstances or that a better coach may get better results.

For the more thoughtful among you, let me just say that it's not just Niner fans. It's NFL fans in general. I've spent time in many NFL cities and NFL fans are all pretty much the same. The game is much more complicated and complex than many fans can appreciate. And, there's an emotional aspect, almost tribal in nature, that often brings out some of the worst qualities in people.

My opinion is that fans should try to have respect for the coach's opinion - it's a much more informed opinion than any of us can ever hope to have. And, as far as Alex Smith is concerned, I, for one, have been dissatisfied with his performance, but I'm also hopeful that he'll do a lot better with a QB and offense oriented head coach for the first time in his career. I always try to have a positive outlook with these kinds of things. Why not? It's a mean old world and this is one area that's just there for our entertainment and enjoyment. Let's hope Harbaugh is right and we are all pleasantly surprised by what he thinks Alex Smith can do for the Niners.
  • Jiks
I'm actually from Salt Lake and have watched Alex since his first snap. A guy that I work with knows some friends of Alex's that live in the Bay. He sais that they can hardly go out because of how people treat them. He sais that people have done some messed up things to their house. Such as toilet papering, leaving death threats and more. And this is all because they are his friends.

Now not sure how much truth is in this, but the guy doesn't seem to be a liar. He is also a Ute season ticket holder and went to school with Alex. Again this isn't 100% a proven fact but seeing how emotional fans are around here, I defiantly believe it.
Share 49ersWebzone