LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 221 users in the forums

Jim Harbaugh Thread - HC Chargers

Shop 49ers game tickets
This is absolutely ignorant. When you play poorly for 6 years, you are going to get boo'd and fans do not want you playing for their team.
I can see where Harbaugh is coming from...I do agree that our fans and the org threw AS under the bus. Just like the fans are doing now to the new coaching staff and Baalke. I've never see the webzone cry so much.
Originally posted by sfninerfanMax:
we didn't throw Alex under the bus. The bus was on the right sideline and Alex rolled towards it and slid under the bus!

hahahahaha well one thing is for sure: Nobody runs to the right and throws it out of bounds better than Alex Smith.
You know what, we will all be cheering for Alex Smith this year
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
49er fans are pretty annoying

I agree. And no wonder we are called whiners. I love my Niners though but our fan base is fickle
Originally posted by pelos21:
We have been acting like b***hes lately.

is a understatement
Originally posted by fakers23:
Originally posted by 49ERGLENN:
What do you expect him to say, right now Alex is his starting QB, he has to pu,p him up and try to build his confidence. You think he's gonna say the fans and blogs are right? Then why the hell would he resign him if he agress with the blogs! FANS short for FANATICS, not always thinking clearly or level headed!

Well seeing how we put up with Alex for 6 years. I think we have a right to be critial of him. For Harbaugh to cry about how were not kissing Alex behind. It flat out petty.

You know Faker I forgot(due to the lack of football related issues due to the lockout) how meaningless and irrelevant the majority of your posts are! But you are entitled to your opinion no matter how misguided they are! And I am entitled to mine!
Originally posted by pelos21:
We have been acting like b***hes lately.

straight up, hence the title of the article

Harbaugh: 49ers, fans threw QB under bus

The reporter asked when all things fail, blame it on the Qb, and he agreed. Now please, Alex has played poorly at times, the WR's played poorly at times, the o-line played poorly, the coaches called the wrong calls, offense was predictable, the defense didnt hold, etc.

just saying that us as organization has been terrible, and that started waaay before Smith got here.

Now we werent called out by our head coach like some are stating. But at least u know it's an issue of blaming all our failures on one player.
Originally posted by wailers15:
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
49er fans are pretty annoying

I agree. And no wonder we are called whiners. I love my Niners though but our fan base is fickle
Screw Harbaugh he seems delusional to think we have no reasons to hate on Smith. The f**king guy should just stfu about Smith and talk about Kaepernick. College coaches bust quicker in the NFL than WRs. His choices of OC and DC arent very inspiring either. He should just coach the damn team and not piss off fans anymore than they are right now. Baalke and the FO are just as delusional thinking we dont need Franklin or Lawson a CB n a WR. The contracts they gave a s**t QB like Alex isnt fkin worth 5 mil a year. McDonald sure as f**k isnt worth a 20 mil contract. Neither of those guys have done anything worth those deals. Then releasing Clements without signing a CB equal in talent. Waiting on a plan thats been the same f**king plan for 8 years. Someone needs to tell them this isnt f**king Detroit where losing is acceptable. Sign some f**king players that actually increase the talent level of the team. Coach the damn team and dont dare to reprimand fans until you put together a winning season.

• okdkid
  • Veteran
I would say he is correct.
  • MarkD
  • Veteran
Harbaugh is exactly right alot of the fans did throw him under the bus. I was embarrassed for the fans last year when they booed Smith during that monday night game. Its not just him the whole team sucked as well as the coaching. It has been that way for years. The main reason Smith is taking the fall is because he represents a disfunctional orginization. Its going to be worse now because Rogers won a super bowl. Smith will always have that indirect competition. People (fans) will always say what if etc. Look at Garcia for example he was a decent QB here with a good team. He goes to the browns and sucks with a terrible team. Goes to the Eagles with good coaching,line etc and wins there too. Same thing happened in Tampa. Its not just on one guy. The ignorant fans dont seem to get that here.
Originally posted by fakers23:
What do you expect him to say, right now Alex is his starting QB, he has to pu,p him up and try to build his confidence. You think he's gonna say the fans and blogs are right? Then why the hell would he resign him if he agress with the blogs! FANS short for FANATICS, not always thinking clearly or level headed!

Well seeing how we put up with Alex for 6 years. I think we have a right to be critial of him. For Harbaugh to cry about how were not kissing Alex behind. It flat out petty.

You know Faker I forgot(due to the lack of football related issues due to the lockout) how meaningless and irrelevant the majority of your posts are! But you are entitled to your opinion no matter how misguided they are! And I am entitled to mine!

And your entitled to your blind loyalty to Alex no matter how insane it truely is,but for the head coach to blame fans for Alex failures. Is not the right approach no matter if you like Alex or not.
Originally posted by jimmy49erfan:
Screw Harbaugh he seems delusional to think we have no reasons to hate on Smith. The f**king guy should just stfu about Smith and talk about Kaepernick. College coaches bust quicker in the NFL than WRs. His choices of OC and DC arent very inspiring either. He should just coach the damn team and not piss off fans anymore than they are right now. Baalke and the FO are just as delusional thinking we dont need Franklin or Lawson a CB n a WR. The contracts they gave a s**t QB like Alex isnt fkin worth 5 mil a year. McDonald sure as f**k isnt worth a 20 mil contract. Neither of those guys have done anything worth those deals. Then releasing Clements without signing a CB equal in talent. Waiting on a plan thats been the same f**king plan for 8 years. Someone needs to tell them this isnt f**king Detroit where losing is acceptable. Sign some f**king players that actually increase the talent level of the team. Coach the damn team and dont dare to reprimand fans until you put together a winning season.

I'm glad Harbaugh actually wants to be with the 49ers. He could have gone to any number of NFL teams. I think Harbaugh appreciates that in A. Smith also, that he wants to be with the Niners under different circumstances. Glad they are both here.
Share 49ersWebzone