LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 221 users in the forums

Jim Harbaugh Thread - HC Chargers

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by nflguy49:
Harbaugh is a blue collar type that worked hard for everything he's got. Jed York is a spoiled rich kid that gets to play "nfl executive" because the owner (his mommy) doesn't care about football.

I wouldn't be surprised if Jed believes he and Baalke are just as responsible for the 49ers return to contender status as Harbaugh.

I'm sure he believes that in fact he believes it's all him and not Baalke either. That said if we can get a good deal in return I would trade Harbaugh in a heartbeat. 1st round pick + Josh Gordon. Do it! Harbaugh has proven he can't win the BIG GAME 3 years in a row. He couldn't win the BIG GAME in college either. Never won a national title. Harbaugh can only get you so far. You need a Pete Carroll type of coach if you want to put trophies in the case.

You still trollin? stfu already
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Harbaugh is a blue collar type that worked hard for everything he's got. Jed York is a spoiled rich kid that gets to play "nfl executive" because the owner (his mommy) doesn't care about football.

I wouldn't be surprised if Jed believes he and Baalke are just as responsible for the 49ers return to contender status as Harbaugh.

I'm sure he believes that in fact he believes it's all him and not Baalke either. That said if we can get a good deal in return I would trade Harbaugh in a heartbeat. 1st round pick + Josh Gordon. Do it! Harbaugh has proven he can't win the BIG GAME 3 years in a row. He couldn't win the BIG GAME in college either. Never won a national title. Harbaugh can only get you so far. You need a Pete Carroll type of coach if you want to put trophies in the case.

Pathetic post.

I guess Harbaugh is the one that fumbled twice in the NFC Championship game in 2011. He's also the one that interfered with Crabtree at the goal line and didn't get called for it in the Super Bowl. Must be the one that threw the INT at the end of the game in Seattle, too.

Just save your nonsense. Harbaugh has put this team in position to win every one of those games. The players couldn't quite execute. Blaming Harbaugh is ridiculous.

Go back into the closet with your Seahawk gear.
  • Garce
  • Veteran

[ Edited by Garcia on Feb 22, 2014 at 7:54 PM ]
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews

lol . . . what a chump . . . he couldn't take a 1-11 college program with the highest academic standards in D1 to a National title within four seasons . . . why did we ever hire him?
[ Edited by SonocoNinerFan on Feb 22, 2014 at 8:02 PM ]
Mike Lombardi's contribution to the NFL

^cleveland^
[ Edited by Allx9er on Feb 22, 2014 at 8:01 PM ]
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:

lol . . . what a chump . . . he couldn't take a 1-11 college program with the highest academic standards in D1 to a National title within four seasons . . . why did we ever hire him?

Pete's greatest strength is that he leaves town just before the sheriff comes down the street.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Janitor:

This would make a good "SOON...." Gif lol
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Schefter said they offered a second round pick.

• 9er2k
  • Veteran
Originally posted by susweel:

When they have two firsts!? They can have baalke for a 2nd
Originally posted by 9er2k:
Originally posted by susweel:

When they have two firsts!? They can have baalke for a 2nd

Call them back and get a 1st or two 1sts. You don't give up just because the initial offer is low.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Call them back and get a 1st or two 1sts. You don't give up just because the initial offer is low.

[ Edited by Garcia on Feb 22, 2014 at 9:35 PM ]
Originally posted by FunkNinerFlex:
I thought picks for coaches aren't allowed. Here's an old article

http://www.sptimes.com/2003/01/17/Bucs/NFL_nixes_draft_picks.shtml

I remember Mariucci was supposed to be traded also.

Remember the Chiefs and the Jets?
Originally posted by Jakemall:
Originally posted by FunkNinerFlex:
I thought picks for coaches aren't allowed. Here's an old article

http://www.sptimes.com/2003/01/17/Bucs/NFL_nixes_draft_picks.shtml

I remember Mariucci was supposed to be traded also.

Remember the Chiefs and the Jets?

No. What happened?
Share 49ersWebzone