There are 308 users in the forums

Jim Harbaugh Thread - HC Chargers

Shop 49ers game tickets
Ed Werder saying Harbaugh texted him to echo Jed's statement and to say he know nothing about a trade with Cleveland involving him.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by SteveYoung:
Denial is key. Keep up the good work.

The only one in denial is the trolls like you, go peddle your delusional fantasies elsewhere. I'm sure when Harbaugh gets a long-term extension with the team, you'll find some other imaginary fantasy land nonsense to be a fake concern troll over.

These same type of mother f**king reporters also said it was a done deal that Harbaugh was headed to Miami prior to signing with us. Jason La Canfora, Mike Florio, and the rest of these notorious niner hating reporters need to f**k off and stop trying to screw things up with the niners.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Ed Werder ‏@Edwerderespn

SF Head coach Jim Harbaugh text to me on reports Niners-Browns discussed trading him: "I echo Jed York's comment - isn't true...."
I'm on my phone so can't copy tweet
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by LoneWolf:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Gordon + a 1st round pick I do it in a heartbeat.

As long as we included Kap in the trade right?

I would trade Kaep for 3 first round draft picks to the Redskins. I stated that in the Kaep thread. I think the Redskins are stupid enough to do it and I definitely would do that deal.

Originally posted by Jcool:
Ed Werder ‏@Edwerderespn

SF Head coach Jim Harbaugh text to me on reports Niners-Browns discussed trading him: "I echo Jed York's comment - isn't true...."

There ya go. There's a second one as well.
I didnt even know Harbaugh knows how to use a cell phone
  • 9er2k
  • Veteran
So if we lost harbaugh were rolling with tomsula?so we would hire the guy who coached one game back to the spot we took away from him for harbaugh? If I were'nt on my phone there would be a confused smiley here
Originally posted by pwillis52beasty:
f**k Mike Florio. Why does he keep trying to stir s**t up with us? There is no way we would be dumb enough to just go off and trade Harbaugh. We were s**t before he got here. Since he got here, we've been to three straight NFC Championships. No way we even have considered trading him. f**k you Mike Florio trying to stir s**t up and cause tension throughout the organization. Probably a Seattle tactic

After following all the various threads of this storyline, it goes like this.

Lombardi or Banner->>>>>>This Joe Lull guy who has been an apologist for them the whole time, clearly is being fed a bunch of BS by them that he's happily swallowing up----------> Florio, either from Lull or directly from Lombardi or Banner themselves.

Lull himself stated that only "you could count on one hand the amount of people in the Browns organization knew about Harbaugh." This could mean 5 people..4...3...2...1, any combination of that.

The Browns offered the job to McDaniels, he was ready to go and accept the position, this was back when the 49ers were still in the playoffs and was confirmed by the media at the time. Lombardi made some proclamations that McDaniels would be their coach, then they did what all f**k-ups do and they f**ked up, they got cute and started talking to other coaching candidates, this was confirmed by the Cleveland media. McDaniels got pissed off that they were still interviewing people, basically decided to take his ball and go home.

Now Lombardi and Banner have egg on their face, some of the other candidates they were interested in either withdrew their names after the way McDaniels was treated, or they managed to piss off completely such as in the case of Ken Whisenhunt who got up in Banner's face during the interview, challenging him on exactly what the hell he knew about putting together a Superbowl caliber coaching staff.

In a Hail Mary attempt, the Lombardi starts a discussion of how to acquire a top candidate, to make a big splash after blowing it with McDaniels and Chip Kelly a year earlier. Harbaugh is the first guy on the rolodex since Lombardi has a connection to both of the Harbaugh brothers from his time in Philly and Oakland and since Jim is from Toledo they figure maybe the Lombardi connection plus Harbaugh's Midwest roots would help their cause, not to mention the rumors of friction between Baalke, who beat out Lombardi for the 49ers GM job 3 years ago, and Harbaugh. Lombardi and Banner, as f**k-up's tend to do, begin to talk up a potential huge acquisition that would change the franchise to the ownership before anything has been done. When they approach the 49ers, the whole thing falls apart, either the 49ers laugh at them on the other end or they demand a ridiculous amount of compensation that Cleveland won't meet.

Lombardi and Banner go back with their tails between their legs, end up hiring the defensive coordinator who had the 20th ranked NFL defense. They blew it with McDaniels, blew it with Whisenhunt, and blew it with Harbaugh, Haslam is pissed off, decides to dump both of them.

They both go to the media when everyone is consolidated at the Combine, where both have been seen in attendance, they talk up the Harbaugh connection as being far more tangible than it actually was in an attempt to try and save face, to massage the story to their advantage, their idiot lap dog on talk radio in Cleveland happily laps up the BS and......here we go.
[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on Feb 21, 2014 at 9:18 PM ]
Originally posted by 9er2k:
So if we lost harbaugh were rolling with tomsula?so we would hire the guy who coached one game back to the spot we took away from him for harbaugh? If I were'nt on my phone there would be a confused smiley here

Fixed.

• 9er2k
  • Veteran

Fixed.

Thanks

Fixed.

Thanks

Ironic though cz im on a phone also.

Fixed.

Thanks

he has a flip phone.
Originally posted by WRATHman44:

Fixed.

Thanks

he has a flip phone.

Those still exist
It wouldn't be the webzone without the classic overreaction posts, and the crazy laughable posts (special thanks to sandiego). At least we always have people like Marvin and Phoenix to bring some of the sanity back.
Share 49ersWebzone