Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by backontop:
Originally posted by Rikimaru03:
IBTL!

I'm normally the one that b***hes when threads get locked but this is one thread that I could actually see the justification in locking it. Make it happen overmods

Ah, don't take your self so seriosly.

You mean like this thread? The one that has no added conversation other than

I'm still jacked

We get it you're excited, we all are. This was a good thread that brought up a lot of relevant conversation shortly after Harbaugh was hired, but now it has died down and nothing new is being added to the conversation. In the words of the overmods "this thread has taken it's course"

Lock it up

This thread is for those who are excited about Harbaugh as coach. If you don't like it, don't post in it.

I never said I wasn't excited about Harbaugh. If you knew how to read you could see that I clearly said we are all excited....we would include myself. I'm just saying if you are going to post in it at least add to the conversation not your stupid dancing smiley just so you can boost your post count.

First of all, I only post my dancing smiley's every once in a while. The only reason I jumped on you is because you wanted this thread locked. Like they say, if you don't have nothing nice to say, don't say nothing at all.

by once in a while you mean every day right? You post that dancing smiley in a few threads. One of which just happened to go away due to the draft already happening. You can jump on me all you want I could care less. I still feel that you just post that dancing smiley and add nothing else to the thread. Very rarely do I see a post from you that isn't . At least add some legitimate comments before or after your damn smiley. And yes I still feel this thread should be locked, the alternate uniforms thread should be locked as well so feel free to jump all over that one too.

At least you branched out and went with a different smiley.
Originally posted by Rikimaru03:
IBTL!

I'm normally the one that b***hes when threads get locked but this is one thread that I could actually see the justification in locking it. Make it happen overmods

Ah, don't take your self so seriosly.

You mean like this thread? The one that has no added conversation other than

I'm still jacked

We get it you're excited, we all are. This was a good thread that brought up a lot of relevant conversation shortly after Harbaugh was hired, but now it has died down and nothing new is being added to the conversation. In the words of the overmods "this thread has taken it's course"

Lock it up

This thread is for those who are excited about Harbaugh as coach. If you don't like it, don't post in it.

I never said I wasn't excited about Harbaugh. If you knew how to read you could see that I clearly said we are all excited....we would include myself. I'm just saying if you are going to post in it at least add to the conversation not your stupid dancing smiley just so you can boost your post count.

First of all, I only post my dancing smiley's every once in a while. The only reason I jumped on you is because you wanted this thread locked. Like they say, if you don't have nothing nice to say, don't say nothing at all.

by once in a while you mean every day right? You post that dancing smiley in a few threads. One of which just happened to go away due to the draft already happening. You can jump on me all you want I could care less. I still feel that you just post that dancing smiley and add nothing else to the thread. Very rarely do I see a post from you that isn't . At least add some legitimate comments before or after your damn smiley. And yes I still feel this thread should be locked, the alternate uniforms thread should be locked as well so feel free to jump all over that one too.

At least you branched out and went with a different smiley.

This place is getting more and more like an out take from a bunch of trainee management consultants. Soon, every thread will have to have a justification, a progress map and a milestone report.

So the thread isnt getting anywhere. Is that really so bad? This is a sports discussion
board. Why is it taking itself so damned seriously?
Reasons that the Jim Harbaugh era is off to a good start:
1. He made the decision to come to the Niners.

2. He has his first draft under his belt and we got some good picks.

3. He has found his QB of the future in C. Kapernick.

4. He has found his QB of the present in A. Smith and did it in spite of the opinions of the Bay Area fans. Indicates he is his own man, for good or bad.

5. He has his staff picked, on board, and ready to go, including a quality offensive Coordinator as well as a quality Defensive Coordinator.

6. The play book is done and is circulating.

7. It appears that Baalke and Harbaugh are able to work well together.

8. When the CB is completed we will see what kinds of players he picks as UDFA and what kinds of FA he picks and can sell on coming to the Niners.

9. We will see how he handles training camp when the CB is completed.

10. So far no complaining, whining, or fear.
[ Edited by Ninefan56 on May 29, 2011 at 1:10 PM ]
Originally posted by ticktockcapy:
I don't think people like you really realize how much you set yourselves up.

If the South had ended slavery, the War wouldn't have happened, period?

Well, if the northeast had not imported the slaves to begin with, then the Southern states would not have had slavery. Makes just about as much sense. Somebody had to furnish them, and so long as it was profitable, many northeastern merchants were sure willing to reap the profits. Read this, and associated sub-links:

Slavery in the North

And please spare your self-righteous breast-beating lecture on the history of the South's race-relations. The biggest difference in de-jure (i.e. "Jim Crow) laws in the South and "de-facto" in the North is that the former were just less hypocritical about it.

As even MLK said to the tune of "if you want to teach a white Southerner how to hate, send him to Chicago.." And Andrew Young noted that he was never so scared for his safety in the South as he was in the North when the Civil Rights movement came to affect them.

The kind of hypocricy demonstrated by many northerners on this subject makes me want to throw up. On the other hand, perhaps it is just flat ignorance of their own history. People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

A great example is when Herman Talmadge of Georgia proposed a bill which -- this was when forced busing was fiirst mandated -- would regard de-facto in the North (South Boston was the first impact) as de-jure in the South when it came to segregated schools and "correction?.

Suddenly, many liberal northern politicians who had previously supported every federal measure aimed at the South, put their own mouths and agenda's in reverse. Talmadge later said he knew the bill wouldn't pass...but he wanted the opposition to have to go on record as being the "self-righteous hypocrites they really were."

Read more: http://www.city-data.com/forum/general-u-s/638405-how-do-southern-schools-teach-about-6.html#ixzz1NekMnLyD

nevermind
[ Edited by maxsmart on May 29, 2011 at 6:09 PM ]

less talky more winny
he is the first qb to coach from his era when he was playing.
Originally posted by OregonDuckNiner:
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/715450-reasons-why-the-49ers-will-go-from-pretender-to-contender-in-2011

Just wrote my first article for the Bleacher Report

Let me know what you guys think! There was a word limit of 500 so I could only say so much...

I need 100 more views for a silver medal I need some help!
[ Edited by OregonDuckNiner on May 30, 2011 at 1:00 AM ]
didn't read lol
Originally posted by ticktockcapy:
I don't think people like you really realize how much you set yourselves up.

If the South had ended slavery, the War wouldn't have happened, period?

Well, if the northeast had not imported the slaves to begin with, then the Southern states would not have had slavery. Makes just about as much sense. Somebody had to furnish them, and so long as it was profitable, many northeastern merchants were sure willing to reap the profits. Read this, and associated sub-links:

Slavery in the North

And please spare your self-righteous breast-beating lecture on the history of the South's race-relations. The biggest difference in de-jure (i.e. "Jim Crow) laws in the South and "de-facto" in the North is that the former were just less hypocritical about it.

As even MLK said to the tune of "if you want to teach a white Southerner how to hate, send him to Chicago.." And Andrew Young noted that he was never so scared for his safety in the South as he was in the North when the Civil Rights movement came to affect them.

The kind of hypocricy demonstrated by many northerners on this subject makes me want to throw up. On the other hand, perhaps it is just flat ignorance of their own history. People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

A great example is when Herman Talmadge of Georgia proposed a bill which -- this was when forced busing was fiirst mandated -- would regard de-facto in the North (South Boston was the first impact) as de-jure in the South when it came to segregated schools and "correction?.

Suddenly, many liberal northern politicians who had previously supported every federal measure aimed at the South, put their own mouths and agenda's in reverse. Talmadge later said he knew the bill wouldn't pass...but he wanted the opposition to have to go on record as being the "self-righteous hypocrites they really were."

Read more: http://www.city-data.com/forum/general-u-s/638405-how-do-southern-schools-teach-about-6.html#ixzz1NekMnLyD

Fake and gay

• mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ninefan56:

4. He has found his QB of the present in A. Smith and did it in spite of the opinions of the Bay Area fans. Indicates he is his own man, for good or bad.

5. He has his staff picked, on board, and ready to go, including a quality offensive Coordinator as well as a quality Defensive Coordinator.

8. When the CB is completed we will see what kinds of players he picks as UDFA and what kinds of FA he picks and can sell on coming to the Niners.

And, don't forget, he's special.
Yes and that also.
PC: what's your deal?
JH: what's YOUR deal?
Originally posted by Ninefan56:

11. Has not needed to look at the film before he can give an ballpark answer.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
[ Edited by mayo49 on Jun 1, 2011 at 8:45 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone