Originally posted by Muggins:

And boom goes the dynamite.

Damn Jed is fantastic. LOL.

LOL This is awesome.

Go Jed!
Originally posted by AmpLee:

Lawlz!!!! Our owner is f**king awesome!

Is he? I don't believe so. He will run this team back into the ground if he does not extend Harbaugh.
  • Disp
  • Veteran

Haha awesome. Florio is such a fricken weasel.
I think people who are doubting this are just in denial. These stories arent just made up out of thin air for no reason. There is a legit reason this was made a story.

My guess would be that Jim and Trent probably thought they couldnt work together and Harbaugh wanted out but got cold feet and decided to stay. Thats just my speculation.
Originally posted by bret:
Originally posted by jreff22:
Anybody think Lombardi is the soruce?

Ian Rapaport is saying someone with the Niners was the source.

technically you need 2 sources to run with a story. i still call b******t all the way.
Originally posted by xela510:
I think people who are doubting this are just in denial. These stories arent just made up out of thin air for no reason. There is a legit reason this was made a story.

My guess would be that Jim and Trent probably thought they couldnt work together and Harbaugh wanted out but got cold feet and decided to stay. Thats just my speculation.

This is like the third time Florio has been exposed as both a liar and a fool when it comes to Harbaugh. I hope someone besides us starts noticing.

Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:

Daaayum obama just blasted that fool! Jk lmao f**k yeah jeds the man! Harbaugh will lead us for yrs. Wouldnt want it any other way! We let this guy go, would be the biggest mistake in niners history
Mike Florio has it out for the 49ers, 2 unnamed sources = made up.
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by bret:
Originally posted by jreff22:
Anybody think Lombardi is the soruce?

Ian Rapaport is saying someone with the Niners was the source.

technically you need 2 sources to run with a story. i still call b******t all the way.

ian tweeted out again saying two high ranking 49ers denied the report to him

then jed took a big fat s**t on florio
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
This is like the third time Florio has been exposed as both a liar and a fool when it comes to Harbaugh. I hope someone besides us starts noticing.

Starting to really look this way!
Originally posted by xela510:

There are threads of truth in most of these stories, but the media exploits the hell out of the story and reports this like "it almost happened".

I don't believe that for a second.

Is it likely the Browns inquired? Sure. Does that mean the 49ers were trying to dump Harbaugh? Not even close. More likely the Browns inquired, the 49er braught it to Jim and he said he wanted to stay. End of story.
Share 49ersWebzone