LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 296 users in the forums

Jim Harbaugh Thread - HC Chargers

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Originally posted by wysiwyg:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
Everyone loves to hate Harbaugh but fact is we are in the championship game 3 years in a row with essentially the same guys.

first time in nfl history, dude is pretty good

Wait, we won two SBs (88, 89) and lost in 90 due to Roger's fumble. Isn't that 3 in a row. Didn't Buffalo lose 4 straight SBs?

First time for a new head coach. Not first time ever. Eagles went to 4 straight under Reid.

We got to win the Lombardi and I'm sure these guys are going to do so
hof coach
It was fascinating listening to post game interview with Navarro and Patrick. They stated the coaches had pounded it into their heads all week not to lose their cool, not to jump offsides, not to get a stupid emotional penalty, and don't get a stupid emotional penalty after a play.

In the end, Panthers shot themselves in both feet, converting 3rd downs for us 3 or 4 times, with their stupid emotional fouls, pushing , shoving, trash talking beyond the pale, etc. How interesting that one thing, is what ultimately undid them, new to playoffs, talking trash, acting like bigshots, and getting plenty of give away penalties to us. The panthers salvaged 4 drives for us that I can remember, most on 3rd down or some other critical situation, with stupid emotional penalties. To my knowledge, only skuta got one for unintentionally hitting cam in the head, and Navarro I think jumped over somebody offsides on 3rd down...and that was it. Hard to believe Coach H coached them specifically about keeping their tempers in check and not causing unneeded first downs for their opponent. Actually, this was long overdue and should have been done about 18 weeks ago. Still Coach H did it...and Ron Rivera, didn't.
the parallels to walsh are insane. came from stanford, assistants with the raiders, came to the niners, harbaugh had a little more success the first two years but the 3rd season both faced their biggest rival in the nfc championship game and walsh won his first superbowl. Harbaugh gets his superbowl win this year and its officially the reincarnation of bill walsh
What do you guys think about Harbaugh's comments regarding Seattle's bogus playoff ticket maneuver, etc.? Saying he is very respectful of what they're doing and he thinks it's smart of them to look for every competitive advantage they can find and that he just simply respects them for that. Was he genuine or is it gamesmanship on his part perhaps trying to pull some psychological mind game with the Seacawks.
Originally posted by ninerjok:
What do you guys think about Harbaugh's comments regarding Seattle's bogus playoff ticket maneuver, etc.? Saying he is very respectful of what they're doing and he thinks it's smart of them to look for every competitive advantage they can find and that he just simply respects them for that. Was he genuine or is it gamesmanship on his part perhaps trying to pull some psychological mind game with the Seacawks.

I think he is right.
Harbaugh deserves to be the highest paid coach in the league. Lock him down.
Originally posted by JimHarbaugh:

Originally posted by socalniner:
Originally posted by JimHarbaugh:

Jim, you need to go study film on the Seahawks.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

I think he is right.

I agree that he is right. And also, what else could he really say? He's not going to complain that they're not allowing 49ers fans to buy tickets. And either way, there will be no impact on what that stadium is going to look like come Sunday.

i think he was calling them pussies in the most respectful way possible lol. i like how harbaugh quoted al davis last week saying just win. this team will not be denied by anyone this year. do whatever it takes
oh man listening to Jim's wife on the local radio made my day..... lol and trying to throw out all of Jim's pants last year...then Harbaugh finding a Walmart during the Combine and stacking up..LOLOLOL

I know some of the usual folks who overreact will jump to bs... from "OMG let him be, she can't be a trusted agent anymore"

link.

http://997now.cbslocal.com/2014/01/14/jim-harbaughs-wife-calls-fg-putting-hubby-on-blast-01-14-14/#.UtXMqByTEBU.twitter
[ Edited by Afrikan on Jan 14, 2014 at 4:12 PM ]
First time for a new head coach. Not first time ever. Eagles went to 4 straight under Reid.

And what scares the s**t out of me is if the Niners blow it again, they'll basically have become the Eagles of this decade.
Originally posted by biggiep:

And what scares the s**t out of me is if the Niners blow it again, they'll basically have become the Eagles of this decade.

s**t I hope not. Harbaugh has to win the Superbowl so he can have all the leverage in the world on getting a nice big contract extension from the 49ers.
I'm hoping Harbaugh and the rest of the coaches are coming up with the most brilliant game plan of all time and are ready to take it to these classless seattle punks.
Share 49ersWebzone