• sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Niners99:
Originally posted by notsoempty86:
Jim Harbaugh watches the game ON the field. Doesnt give a F***! LOL

Is this real? That's crazy if it is... He better watch out

Considering the penalty, id say yes.

Wonder if he'll get a fine for it go Coach!
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
Everyone loves to hate Harbaugh but fact is we are in the championship game 3 years in a row with essentially the same guys.

first time in nfl history, dude is pretty good

Wait, we won two SBs (88, 89) and lost in 90 due to Roger's fumble. Isn't that 3 in a row. Didn't Buffalo lose 4 straight SBs?

Well, not necessarily. I was under the assumption that after the pass was called incomplete he sprinted out there to scream at the ref. Why would he have been out there before the play was even completed? That's insane!
Originally posted by darkknight49:
Lol, harbaugh is so passionate. With a sprinkling of lunacy.

This is a very accurate description. The lunacy is what makes him great.
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Originally posted by Jcool:
Originally posted by OregonNiner87:

wow that is great!

OMG can't --stop--- watching --this

I could so see Jim in a gay bar just owning it with all his weird pop culture, historical references. Winston Churchill, beatniks, Dalai Lama, Jim knows and can recite them all.
Originally posted by wysiwyg:
Everyone loves to hate Harbaugh but fact is we are in the championship game 3 years in a row with essentially the same guys.

Wait, we won two SBs (88, 89) and lost in 90 due to Roger's fumble. Isn't that 3 in a row. Didn't Buffalo lose 4 straight SBs?

first time for a coach in his first three years.
  • kray28
  • Veteran
Sometimes I think Jim is reliving his football career through his team...like some frustrated dads so with their kids in Pop Warner.

That's fuccing awesome maaann!!
Only he can do that!!

Originally posted by kray28:
Sometimes I think Jim is reliving his football career through his team...like some frustrated dads so with their kids in Pop Warner.

Except that Jim actually played and coached at the highest of levels
Originally posted by theduke85:

Well, not necessarily. I was under the assumption that after the pass was called incomplete he sprinted out there to scream at the ref. Why would he have been out there before the play was even completed? That's insane!

Because he wasnt complaining about the TD, he was trying to alert the ref to stop the clock. He ran out mid play to point at the clock so the refs didnt call the half before we could score.
Originally posted by kray28:

He thinks of himself as a player first, coach second. He throws balls to WR, he slaps the QB around before the game, he huddles the locker room for the chant, etc. Hes even in fights breaking things up. He played a solid, full career, so I dont think hes trying to live something out. Hes just fired up about the game.

Remember his Jim Schwartz incident? He was so excited for the last second TD that he was too busy jumping around and racing to the locker room to shake hands. Hes all emotion.
Originally posted by theduke85:

Because he wasnt complaining about the TD, he was trying to alert the ref to stop the clock. He ran out mid play to point at the clock so the refs didnt call the half before we could score.

That is photoshopped. Niners never ever score TDs in the redzone.
Originally posted by wysiwyg:

First time for a new head coach. Not first time ever. Eagles went to 4 straight under Reid.
Share 49ersWebzone