LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 228 users in the forums

Jim Harbaugh Thread - HC Chargers

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by OregonNiner87:
RT @annkillion Harbaugh was absolutely, crazily giddy after the game. Kissed @mattbarrows and bear-hugged @MaioccoCSN > Confirmed.

I hope he put a wig on Barrows...

No, he kissed him right on his bald head. (serious)

Thank the lord we didnt see what he did to Boone.
Originally posted by BrianGO:
Jim Harbaugh @FarleyJeff: @JohnMiddlekauff More playoff wins on the road than Bill Walsh, George Seifert, and Steve Mariucci COMBINED"

That is AMAZING.

I mean WHAT? I guess I should believe it. It's just hard to believe. WOW. I mean WHAT?

Kap & Harbaugh individually (and combined) have more road playoff wins than the ones who set the standard for this franchise. Jim was Bill Walsh's boy at Stanford, it's only fitting that the last great gift of Walsh was Jim Harbaugh.
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
yeah you're watching it...

Hah. I meant with audio+context. Like a clip of the actual broadcast
[ Edited by dhp318 on Jan 5, 2014 at 10:45 PM ]
I just like that Harbaugh chose not to wear a parka on the sidelines at Lambeau and instead wore oversized khakis and sweatshirt with multiple layers underneath.
Originally posted by MiamiNiner:
I just like that Harbaugh chose not to wear a parka on the sidelines at Lambeau and instead wore oversized khakis and sweatshirt with multiple layers underneath.

He changed at halftime. Sort of.

Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Originally posted by BrianGO:
Jim Harbaugh @FarleyJeff: @JohnMiddlekauff More playoff wins on the road than Bill Walsh, George Seifert, and Steve Mariucci COMBINED"

That is AMAZING.

I mean WHAT? I guess I should believe it. It's just hard to believe. WOW. I mean WHAT?

Kap & Harbaugh individually (and combined) have more road playoff wins than the ones who set the standard for this franchise. Jim was Bill Walsh's boy at Stanford, it's only fitting that the last great gift of Walsh was Jim Harbaugh.

Great stuff, but out of curiosity (considering our victories in Atlanta last year and Greenbay this year), neither of our past coaches won more than 2 playoff road games combined?

Was it because we had more home games or was the Bill Walsh/Seifert era that cursed during road-games? (I'm a young'n, so forgive my historical ignorance)
Originally posted by dhp318:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
yeah you're watching it...

Hah. I meant with audio+context. Like a clip of the actual broadcast

lol I know, I was just being a dick.

i have nfl game pass so i can watch it online, not sure if its on youtube for free or anything
  • Mayor
  • Veteran
The questions are much longer than the answers. :D:D

http://www.49ers.com/video/index.html
Jim is fun to watch.

Lol, harbaugh is so passionate. With a sprinkling of lunacy.
i love you, Jim. full homo
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
i love you, Jim. full homo

No lube.
Everyone loves to hate Harbaugh but fact is we are in the championship game 3 years in a row with essentially the same guys.
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
Everyone loves to hate Harbaugh but fact is we are in the championship game 3 years in a row with essentially the same guys.

first time in nfl history, dude is pretty good
Share 49ersWebzone