Jim Harbaugh Thread - HC Chargers

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by crabman82:
his challenge today was . especially since they were punting to us anyways,

that was a fumble and we should have had the ball in TB territory

ya, i can live with that challenge even though I didn't agree with it. some of the s**t he's challenged this season though.....
[ Edited by ChazBoner on Dec 15, 2013 at 7:38 PM ]

a play like that, that early in the game does not warrant a challenge, especially against a non playoff team this deep in the season. they were punting to us, let it be and leave it at that. i realize he is having someone tell him to challenge it but he has had at least 3 or 4 really dumb challenges this season and whomever is "in the know" telling him to challenge these plays needs to be fired.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
a play like that, that early in the game does not warrant a challenge, especially against a non playoff team this deep in the season. they were punting to us, let it be and leave it at that. i realize he is having someone tell him to challenge it but he has had at least 3 or 4 really dumb challenges this season and whomever is "in the know" telling him to challenge these plays needs to be fired.

it's Mangini. dude needs to go. some of the challenges are so retarded.

i dont think anyone tells him to challenge anything...that play was close to the 9ers sideline. He may ask how does it look on the replay.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

ya, i can live with that challenge even though I didn't agree with it. some of the s**t he's challenged this season though.....

Our challenges/field decisions started getting worse the moment we hired Mangina to handle the booth business. -Makes me actually miss those days where Paraag Marathe was running things upstairs. Will never forget the time Jed York was on KNBR getting his ass grilled for almost 30+ minutes by Razor and Mr. T about having your financial adviser calling challenges.
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

Our challenges/field decisions started getting worse the moment we hired Mangina to handle the booth business. -Makes me actually miss those days where Paraag Marathe was running things upstairs. Will never forget the time Jed York was on KNBR getting his ass grilled for almost 30+ minutes by Razor and Mr. T about having your financial adviser calling challenges.

Financial advisor knew more about football then mangini. We should of known better. He's a scandalous person.
Just re-watched the entire introduction of him along with his first ever press conference for the San Francisco 49ers, and questionnaire with Trent Baalke. Was interesting to reflect. And it just got me so excited. Can't wait for MNF
[ Edited by defenderDX on Dec 19, 2013 at 4:13 PM ]
If you haven't seen or heard the end of his presser today with the media, it's so classic. All I can say is LMFAO.
Originally posted by ninerjok:
If you haven't seen or heard the end of his presser today with the media, it's so classic. All I can say is LMFAO.

It was pretty great
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
http://www.49ers.com/video/videos/Harbaugh-Our-Mission-is-to-Win-The-Next-Game/575e4899-9193-479e-bc4e-a9c781dc76d8

Is he wearing last year's Super Bowl hat?

Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:
Originally posted by ninerjok:

It was pretty great

BEWARE OF UNNAMED SOURCES.
they speak with fork-ed tounge
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/12/21/baalke-harbaugh-tension-is-real-despite-wins/

Every week a new article on "The Relationship"
Reporters have to stop trying to bring our team down
Originally posted by FunkNinerFlex:
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/12/21/baalke-harbaugh-tension-is-real-despite-wins/

Every week a new article on "The Relationship"
Reporters have to stop trying to bring our team down

already shared this in the "mike florio:49er hater?" thread in nfl talk. guy is such as ass clown.
[ Edited by crabman82 on Dec 21, 2013 at 10:39 AM ]
Three straight 11-win playoff seasons.

This cements us as an elite quality team/household name again, like the Steelers resurgence in the mid 00s.
Lol.

Share 49ersWebzone