There are 136 users in the forums

Jim Harbaugh Thread - HC Chargers

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SanFranMan:
Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by Wodwo:

I still can't believe we got Harbaugh and we got him despite offering him less money! When was the last time our organization had a victory like that? It's been a while.
[ Edited by Janitor on May 24, 2011 at 7:34 AM ]
Originally posted by adrianhardyfanat:

[ Edited by Janitor on May 24, 2011 at 7:34 AM ]
Originally posted by ghostrider:
I still can't believe we got Harbaugh and we got him despite offering him less money! When was the last time our organization had a victory like that? It's been a while.

Though our Org gets some credit, I think Harbaugh's decision had a lot more to do with Harbaugh than the York's. It's obvious it's not about money with Harbaugh, so all things being equal, SF is far and away the most attractive choice.

1. His kids are in school. SF allows him to stay in the Bay.

2. The Bay is one of the most desirable places to live in the US

3. What better division to cut your teeth on than the NFC West? Do you really want to see Billacheat and Rex twice a year?

4. Expectations are low. If the Niners make it back into the playoffs they will be the talk of the NFL and Harbaugh will become a Webzone god!!!

5. We are built to compete in our division, no assembly required. We are not rebuilding.

6. He admired BW, now he has a chance to walk in his footsteps, from Stanford to SF.
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:

Though our Org gets some credit, I think Harbaugh's decision had a lot more to do with Harbaugh than the York's. It's obvious it's not about money with Harbaugh, so all things being equal, SF is far and away the most attractive choice.

3. What better division to cut your teeth on than the NFC West? Do you really want to see Billacheat and Rex twice a year?

4. Expectations are low. If the Niners make it back into the playoffs they will be the talk of the NFL and Harbaugh will become a Webzone god!!!

5. We are built to compete in our division, no assembly required. We are not rebuilding.

6. He admired BW, now he has a chance to walk in his footsteps, from Stanford to SF.

Plus he can shop at S.S. Kresge's!
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:

Big O-line with solid rookies to develop, one of the top TE's in the game along with a very athletic TE in D. Walker, Gore & Dixon, Big Receivers, a capable defense with a solid front 7.

All we really need is a QB, some DB's and a couple young players to step up and Harbaugh can be very successful with limited personnel changes to the team and a short amount of time. Also gives him a chance to add to his legend as the QB whisperer with both Smith and CK.
Originally posted by bbestk1:
spam

stop
[ Edited by Kolohe on May 24, 2011 at 9:09 AM ]
  • fly15
  • Veteran
spam

get lost
[ Edited by Kolohe on May 24, 2011 at 9:09 AM ]
Originally posted by fly15:
spam

get lost
[ Edited by Kolohe on May 24, 2011 at 9:10 AM ]

spam

damn theyre only 18 bucks
someone buy one and tell me if you get it
[ Edited by Kolohe on May 24, 2011 at 9:10 AM ]
There is a lockout and everything is chaos in the NFL. Nobody knows what is going on or who will be a FA even. So I don't know how he is doing. I know he is a good coach and a good QB developer.
spam

[ Edited by Kolohe on May 24, 2011 at 9:11 AM ]
Originally posted by YungAce:
spam

spam

pining for the fjords.
Share 49ersWebzone