There are 202 users in the forums

Jim Harbaugh Thread - HC Chargers

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Niners99:
I wouldnt take any other coach in the NFL over Harbaugh.

Love his intensity, grit, and competitiveness.

Just the fact that he got up in that fight against TEN is awesome.

"It was good, it was good to be in the fray. It felt good. Got stepped on, got cleated in the foot. That felt good, too. Walked that off though. It felt good to get cleated again. it's been over a decade since I've gotten stepped on and cleated. Gave me something to walk off. Kinda felt good, to be honest with you."

lol only coach in the NFL that would be excited about that.

You can say that again. He eats, sleeps, and breathes football! Whats not to like. In fact I'm a little surprised by all the Harbaugh hate that's out there. Yeah he's intense and yeah he gets worked up on the sideline but he's just trying to do all he can to help the team. That's admirable IMO. Rather have that than some stiff on the sideline that looks lost all the time. (Munchack) Even if Jim wasn't our coach I'd be a fan. The same way I'm a fan of his brother and guys like Coughlin, and Belichik. Their media sessions are always so entertaining.

Good bump on this thread. Was feeling like sending a little love coach's way! GO NINERS!!
I bet his dick is way bigger than carrols.
I just hope coach doesn't stress himself to death. He looks a lot older now than he did even when he was first hired just three seasons ago. He is a pretty intense coach and has already had heart problems. Just don't want anything to happened to him or for him to burn out too quickly.
http://blogs.mercurynews.com/49ers/2013/10/25/day-4-royal-mail-running-into-harbaugh-49ers-at-buckingham-palace/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+49ersHotRead+%2849ers+Hot+Read%29

Good read by Cam Inman and how he ran into coach Harbaugh on a tour of Buckingham palace with his wife and some of the players and their families! I imagine Harbaugh was like a proud father out there with so many members of the 49ers family together. In the picture he looks like he's in great spirits. Love coach Harbaugh! LOL He's quoting Churchill hard again this week.

"My most favorite figure of all time," Harbaugh said of Churchill. "As the decades go on, the world appreciates his leadership, his character, the titanium in his spine and iron will."

Asked if he would recite Churchill in his Sunday pregame speech, Harbaugh replied: "Yes. 'History will be kind to us because we intend to write it."
Originally posted by Niners99:
I wouldnt take any other coach in the NFL over Harbaugh.

Love his intensity, grit, and competitiveness.

Just the fact that he got up in that fight against TEN is awesome.

"It was good, it was good to be in the fray. It felt good. Got stepped on, got cleated in the foot. That felt good, too. Walked that off though. It felt good to get cleated again. it's been over a decade since I've gotten stepped on and cleated. Gave me something to walk off. Kinda felt good, to be honest with you."

lol only coach in the NFL that would be excited about that.

and he likes getting other peoples blood on him like a gladiator lol. Harbaugh is definitely one of a kind hahaha
On getting cleated and having to walk it off: "life-giving energy"

Harbaugh is awesome.
Originally posted by GNielsen:
On getting cleated and having to walk it off: "life-giving energy"

Harbaugh is awesome.

He's goofy, crazy, maybe a bit psycho but in a good way. He's just all about ball. You can tell he still wishes he could play. It was funny how he said I got cleated but it felt good because it gave me something to walk off. I remember him talking about how Brooks(?) after his helmet came off on a sack and was bleeding how he wished Ahmad would have came over and wiped some on him. To me that sums up coach. Goofy, crazy, in a good football way.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Oct 25, 2013 at 2:18 PM ]
coach even wears the same clothes to buckingham palace lmao!
Originally posted by Gore_21:
He's goofy, crazy, maybe a bit psycho but in a good way. He's just all about ball. You can tell he still wishes he could play. It was funny how he said I got cleated but it felt good because it gave me something to walk off. I remember him talking about how Brooks(?) after his helmet came off on a sack and was bleeding how he wised Ahmad would have came over and wiped some on him. To me that sums up coach. Goofy, crazy, in a good football way.

To me, he's easily the most entertaining and interesting coach they've ever had. Obviously, I loved Walsh and Seifert. I liked the Mooch a lot. But Harbaugh is the whole package - he's a hoot and he's also very, very good. You simply cannot argue with his results.
Originally posted by VancouverNiner:
coach even wears the same clothes to buckingham palace lmao!

lol, hopefully we gets a chance to wear that stuff to meet the president (after winning the sb) as well. His ensemble is very versatile.... you can wear it for a game of mud football, milking cows or to Buckingham Palace to meet the queen. Need someone to photoshop a picture of coach meeting the queen. Why do I get the feeling in Monday's press conference he will bring up the guards at Buckingham Palace and relate them to football. "These guys bring a lunch pail to work every day. They are the epitome of being good at your job. They have a grace about them like a quarterback who is in the zone. Their razor sharp focus is something to be in awe of." LOL
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Oct 25, 2013 at 2:30 PM ]

Still jacking off
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Still jacking off

Originally posted by NinerG94:
You can say that again. He eats, sleeps, and breathes football! Whats not to like. In fact I'm a little surprised by all the Harbaugh hate that's out there. Yeah he's intense and yeah he gets worked up on the sideline but he's just trying to do all he can to help the team. That's admirable IMO. Rather have that than some stiff on the sideline that looks lost all the time. (Munchack) Even if Jim wasn't our coach I'd be a fan. The same way I'm a fan of his brother and guys like Coughlin, and Belichik. Their media sessions are always so entertaining.

Good bump on this thread. Was feeling like sending a little love coach's way! GO NINERS!!

IMO it comes from having a limited view of what the guy offers--he came off as really brash with the media for a while, and of course that's what most people will see; throw in his antics at the refs on the sidelines and you have a picture of a guy who's a lot like Greg Schiano...I don't know much about Schiano besides what I read in the media but I hate him. Of course, the real difference between Harbaugh and Schiano is that Harbaugh is a great football coach and Schiano is a douchebag.

I remember before the Giants game last year, when Harbs was trading barbs with Kevin Gilbride, some dumbass talking head was going on about how Harbs' attitude was going to get him into trouble, just wait til the team got into a rough stretch and he would self destruct...after week three this year, when things did look pretty bad, it was nice to see how far Harbs is from a guy like Schiano. Righted the ship and voila, here we are.
Originally posted by swayze:
Originally posted by NinerG94:

IMO it comes from having a limited view of what the guy offers--he came off as really brash with the media for a while, and of course that's what most people will see; throw in his antics at the refs on the sidelines and you have a picture of a guy who's a lot like Greg Schiano...I don't know much about Schiano besides what I read in the media but I hate him. Of course, the real difference between Harbaugh and Schiano is that Harbaugh is a great football coach and Schiano is a douchebag.

I remember before the Giants game last year, when Harbs was trading barbs with Kevin Gilbride, some dumbass talking head was going on about how Harbs' attitude was going to get him into trouble, just wait til the team got into a rough stretch and he would self destruct...after week three this year, when things did look pretty bad, it was nice to see how far Harbs is from a guy like Schiano. Righted the ship and voila, here we are.

Lmao harbaugh is too intelligent to fade out over lil adversity! His nfl career shows this, he feeds off adversity in a good way. He dont b***h cry and moan, he does something about it. Refuses to let adversity shackle him down!
Gotta love it
Goniners
Share 49ersWebzone