There are 166 users in the forums

Jim Harbaugh Thread - HC Chargers

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by ninerjok:
Tell me anyone else (besides Walsh in his prime) you'd rather have coaching this team. Harbaugh's tough, smart, thoughtful, humorous, quirky, caring & compassionate, old school while on the cutting edge and doesn't take s**t from anyone. He's our man!

C'mon guys, im a game ahead! A whole game! Whats your deal, cant you just let us soak it in till jim wins the west!! C'mon guys
:)
Goniners
Originally posted by WINiner:
No coach in the NFL I'd rather have.

This right here! Ladies n gentleman we have a winner! One helluva coach, a players coach, who everyone loves!

Remember twinkle toes barlow once compared nolan to sadam n hitler lmao wtf
Originally posted by jreff22:
Remember this...

7:20 in, listen closely

This day should be a national holiday! If for the least for niner fans. For the rest they would prob see it more as the x iranian president, pretend jim harbaugh never existed lmao!!!!! Tho its evidently so :)

All hail the great harbaugh
Originally posted by frankie:

This right here! Ladies n gentleman we have a winner! One helluva coach, a players coach, who everyone loves!

"Nolan Guys."

haha
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Originally posted by GNielsen:
That sequence where he jumps into the fray just kills me. I really like this guy.

"What was it like? It was good. It was good to be in the fray. Got stepped on. Got cleated in the foot. And that felt good too. I walked that off. It felt good to get cleated again. It's been over a decade since I've been stepped on and cleated. It gave me something to walk off. It felt good to be honest with you. Life-giving energy. Feel like you're in the fray getting jostled around. Don't quite have the leg strength I once had though. I was getting moved more than I was moving anybody. Just another reminder, you stare in the mirror and it's not the same reflection you saw in the mirror in my south quad college dormitory room."

Harbaugh is just awesome. And by the way, if you look near the back you can see that Kaepernick is moving in trying to get involved as well.

haha yeah and he got stomped and he liked it. What a beast.

You could see harbaugh if he had his way would be throwing the pads on himself to get in the game if he could! Picture this, trick play
Kaep sent wr pos for 1 play. Jim in a mcoy jersey gets on the field, tosses to davis who laterals to boldin, who laterals to kaep! Running behind the wall of davis n boldin kaep jets past once an opening kaep takes it to the house! After game! Coach where where ya during that play, well aggh ya know i was out in the shed looking for a different tool to use, tho i here mcoy was a part in one helluva play! Feels good, feels real good being with the guys and mystical frank! The things he see's and his bright mind what would we do with out em! He had one helluva block on that end when he nearly got to mcoy! And kaep runs like a cheetah out there! Of course our defense and special teams are great!
Pipe dream yeah! The urgency i see in coach reminds me of him wit the colts! He is on top of his game, not over til that fat lady sings, lol he aint hearing no fat lady lmao
Yeah sorry for rant
Goniners

He was under some fire after the colts loss but he handled it like a pro and turned everything around. No panic, no drastic moves, just sheer coaching ability right there. What a boss.
[ Edited by Young2Rice on Oct 22, 2013 at 10:33 PM ]
That sequence where he jumps into the fray just kills me. I really like this guy.

"What was it like? It was good. It was good to be in the fray. Got stepped on. Got cleated in the foot. And that felt good too. I walked that off. It felt good to get cleated again. It's been over a decade since I've been stepped on and cleated. It gave me something to walk off. It felt good to be honest with you. Life-giving energy. Feel like you're in the fray getting jostled around. Don't quite have the leg strength I once had though. I was getting moved more than I was moving anybody. Just another reminder, you stare in the mirror and it's not the same reflection you saw in the mirror in my south quad college dormitory room."

Harbaugh is just awesome. And by the way, if you look near the back you can see that Kaepernick is moving in trying to get involved as well.

I won't throw the word genius around because that's preserved for the one and only Bill Walsh, but Jim Harbaugh is definitely a football savant. The details of breaking up that "fight" alone was as genuine as it gets. The man was made for football.

I bet in Jim Harbaugh's past life, he was the exact same person wearing a black sweater and khakis, coaching football. No deviation from his true nature. lol

"Nolan Guys."

haha

Yup nolan! Tho sing was against drafting willis lmao

Never bought into the rolling wit nolan, he didnt have the edge we needed, tho brought in some great players tho!

You could see harbaugh if he had his way would be throwing the pads on himself to get in the game if he could! Picture this, trick play
Kaep sent wr pos for 1 play. Jim in a mcoy jersey gets on the field, tosses to davis who laterals to boldin, who laterals to kaep! Running behind the wall of davis n boldin kaep jets past once an opening kaep takes it to the house! After game! Coach where where ya during that play, well aggh ya know i was out in the shed looking for a different tool to use, tho i here mcoy was a part in one helluva play! Feels good, feels real good being with the guys and mystical frank! The things he see's and his bright mind what would we do with out em! He had one helluva block on that end when he nearly got to mcoy! And kaep runs like a cheetah out there! Of course our defense and special teams are great!
Pipe dream yeah! The urgency i see in coach reminds me of him wit the colts! He is on top of his game, not over til that fat lady sings, lol he aint hearing no fat lady lmao
Yeah sorry for rant
Goniners

He was under some fire after the colts loss but he handled it like a pro and turned everything around. No panic, no drastic moves, just sheer coaching ability right there. What a boss.

Straight boss! No other coach id rather have in the league! Nolan woulda thrown half the team under the bus! While sing woulda put in a 3rd string noodle arm qb or troy smith lol harbaugh stayed the course, gathered the coachs n got s**t rolling! Thats a coach :)
Originally posted by Imfasterthanur:

I won't throw the word genius around because that's preserved for the one and only Bill Walsh, but Jim Harbaugh is definitely a football savant. The details of breaking up that "fight" alone was as genuine as it gets. The man was made for football.

I bet in Jim Harbaugh's past life, he was the exact same person wearing a black sweater and khakis, coaching football. No deviation from his true nature. lol

Or possibly bare knuckle boxer, cage fighter, gladiator, or spartan! Ya know its all the same, a badass :)
Goniners

Jaguars here we come
Tell me anyone else (besides Walsh in his prime) you'd rather have coaching this team. Harbaugh's tough, smart, thoughtful, humorous, quirky, caring & compassionate, old school while on the cutting edge and doesn't take s**t from anyone. He's our man!

F**k that douche

I knew this was gonna be a special day:

Originally posted by qnnhan7:
I don't see Harbaugh going off bonkers over just anything. It usually over some obvious call/non-call the ref made. For a guy who's detail oriented and treat his job seriously, he expect other people to do the same. So when the ref 'drops the ball' and f**ked up a call, he goes off major, because to him the dude obviously didn't do his job.

People see clips like posted, and think Harbaugh is just like this all the time. He's not. Though the dude is quite intense

As Eric Davis -- of 49er Folklore, and NLF AM -- is prone to say, "Winner winner, Chicken dinner"

F**k that douche

hhaha cost his team a trip to the NFCC with all that gum smacking....lol
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
I knew this was gonna be a special day:

Greatness!
I wouldnt take any other coach in the NFL over Harbaugh.

Love his intensity, grit, and competitiveness.

Just the fact that he got up in that fight against TEN is awesome.

"It was good, it was good to be in the fray. It felt good. Got stepped on, got cleated in the foot. That felt good, too. Walked that off though. It felt good to get cleated again. it's been over a decade since I've gotten stepped on and cleated. Gave me something to walk off. Kinda felt good, to be honest with you."

lol only coach in the NFL that would be excited about that.
[ Edited by Niners99 on Oct 24, 2013 at 2:33 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone