Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by SoCold:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
If JH wasn't tied to CK. He wouldn't say anything

This...his handpicked QB is a terrible player and he'll always be tied to Jim for that reason, hence the constant media support despite neither being in the NFL.

This take is a little tired don't you think?

I agree. Jim should shut up already...constant Kaepernick media love of him despite nobody in the NFL even interested in Kaepernick other than as a cheap backup.

Rich Eisen asked him a question and he answered it. I think you mean Rich Eisen should stfu. Also you should call PFT and tell them not to write articles about such interviews.

Dude's been bumping up Kaepernick since the day he left no matter what media stream (for obvious reasons). I respect the love and support of "his guy" but at this stage, to call Kaepernick a Championship capable QB is straight delusional. I get he's using media to help get CK a job in the NFL but that's as delusional as his loyalty to Greg Roman.

I think Harbaugh just doesnt like to admit mistakes with his ego.
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb

This...his handpicked QB is a terrible player and he'll always be tied to Jim for that reason, hence the constant media support despite neither being in the NFL.

I agree. Jim should shut up already...constant Kaepernick media love of him despite nobody in the NFL even interested in Kaepernick other than as a cheap backup.

Rich Eisen asked him a question and he answered it. I think you mean Rich Eisen should stfu. Also you should call PFT and tell them not to write articles about such interviews.

Dude's been bumping up Kaepernick since the day he left no matter what media stream (for obvious reasons). I respect the love and support of "his guy" but at this stage, to call Kaepernick a Championship capable QB is straight delusional. I get he's using media to help get CK a job in the NFL but that's as delusional as his loyalty to Greg Roman.

lol

Well technically he could land on a team like the Raiders and be Carr's backup and win a championship or two.

Or you could just stop talking about it if you don't like it?
lol

Well technically he could land on a team like the Raiders and be Carr's backup and win a championship or two.

Or you could just stop talking about it if you don't like it?

Haha...true.

I don't mind him backing his guy...but that one was certainly over the top. But it's all good...slow today anyhow.

Not as delusional as calling Baalke a Top 5 GM.

Just messing with you.
[ Edited by TheWooLick on Jun 14, 2017 at 1:15 PM ]
Who cares what Harbs says about Kap?t Pete Carroll said Kap was a starter and then turned around and didn't sign him.

Its just typical coach speak.

Just like how if Harbs was playing Indiana he'd probably say "they are a great competitor, they can beat anyone." Does he really think that? No, but its coach speak....
Kap was JH's pick so people bring Kap's situation up. JH gives the classy answer that's my boy and he's capable of winning it all. I don't know what us else you'd expert there?
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by tjd808185:
Kap was JH's pick so people bring Kap's situation up. JH gives the classy answer that's my boy and he's capable of winning it all. I don't know what us else you'd expert there?

Wouldnt' it be funny if Harbaugh leaves for the NFL in 2018 and picks Kaep up from free agency and Wins a couple of championships with Kaep? Long shot I know, but that would be my nightmare.

Not sure you should be rating how delusional people are (just check your history on Jim, Kap and mostly top 5 GM Baalke).
Originally posted by 9erReign:

Not sure you should be rating how delusional people are (just check your history on Jim, Kap and mostly top 5 GM Baalke).

Won't miss a step.
Originally posted by TheWooLick:

Just messing with you.

LOL...you guys. Top 5 achievements for a GM "at that time" compared to the best 5 years of any GM of the modern era.

Did the bottom completely drop out? Uhhhh...yeah!

I wouldn't be making comments now that any team that hired him today would win a Championship though.

Now that's delusional.
[ Edited by NCommand on Jun 15, 2017 at 6:38 PM ]

Originally posted by 9erReign:

Jim and Kap?

I don't think I ever bought the offensive smoke screen. #GregRomanThread
He was shooting the s**t with Rich. Plus it gives PFT something to write about. It also gives NC another reason to make a tiny spreed sheet.

lol

Yes, more tortured and some might say "delusional" treatises in defense of Baalke's "hits". Joe Blow might be a slow-footed sloth who can't shed a block to save his life, but he's played x-number of defensive snaps so HIT!!!!

Good times.
[ Edited by DelCed2486 on Jun 15, 2017 at 9:23 PM ]
Originally posted by DelCed2486:
He was shooting the s**t with Rich. Plus it gives PFT something to write about. It also gives NC another reason to make a tiny spreed sheet.

lol

Yes, more tortured and some might say "delusional" treatises in defense of Baalke's "hits". Joe Blow might be a slow-footed sloth who can't shed a block to save his life, but he's played x-number of defensive snaps so HIT!!!!

Good times.

Yes, that's how a hit was defined. LOL
Originally posted by mayo49:
I'm still jacked.

Originally posted by TheWooLick:

Just messing with you.

LOL...you guys. Top 5 achievements for a GM "at that time" compared to the best 5 years of any GM of the modern era.

Did the bottom completely drop out? Uhhhh...yeah!

I wouldn't be making comments now that any team that hired him today would win a Championship though.

Now that's delusional.

He was never Top 5 GM.

we were a top 5 team despite him
Share 49ersWebzone