LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 316 users in the forums

Jim Harbaugh Thread - HC Chargers

Shop 49ers game tickets
No
The lid blew off and Coach let it all out. The 49ers had a brand, with the black sweatshirt and khaki pants on the sidelines he was the 49ers. He wanted to stay but the GM and owner were intimidated and Jed was probably insulted along the way. So what, the name of the game is winning and Coach Harbaugh gave us a hell of a ride for four years.
Not on my nerves in the least, in fact, I hope he spills more tea about those 2 morons. He kept it to himself and bowed out gracefully after getting fired. I wish he wouldve said it all afterward so there wouldve been 0 doubt about who to blame for the last 2 years.
It's no secret Jed and Baalke was trash and everyone knows that, How can you move on if you keep talking about the past? If he was asked the question he can just mumble just like his other interviews and not answer. He's a good coach but move on bro and focus on Michigan, 49ers Vs Harbaugh is old news now.. It's a new era, there's a new guy in charge of the FO and new coach.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Yorks annoy me more than anyone linked to this team.
[ Edited by 4ML on Mar 19, 2017 at 6:33 PM ]
Originally posted by Bluesbro:
Harbs is a good coach, but personally he is a dick. Both things can be true.

100% agreed, along with Jed and Baalke both being morons. All of it is true to some degree. Thankfully Baalke got what was coming, and Jed seems to have turned a little bit of a corner.

Along with being a dick, Harbaugh did a lot of s**t that annoyed me, probably a lot of other fans, and his employers. It's just the way he is, and of course if we'd kept winning it would have been easy to let that stuff go.

If you haven't already, it's time to move on and focus on the future. Harbaugh is way in the past at this point.
Harbaugh is no different from any other coach in pro sports. Just listen to the number of coaches who don't totally get along with their front offices. Hell, you think Bill and Mr D were buddy buddy? NO!!! The reason Bill left after the third Super Bowl win was because Mr D pulled his VP title and demoted him after they got thrashed by Minnesota the year before in the playoffs. Jed the Dumb looks like he is finally getting the hang of this. Baalke was a problem and he was finally launched. Screw Harbaugh. I don't give a crap about Michigan.
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by TheHYDE49er:
Originally posted by crabman82:
When u know a poster supported Trent bukkake all the way to the bitter end, it's kind of hard to take anything they say re: Harbaugh seriously

NCs a good poster and knows football, but him backing up Baalke, the FO, and even Tomsula, was pretty bad.

Thanks. FTR I stated several times why Baalke should have been fired going way back. I had absolutely no issues with him being gone. I just look at the whole picture and don't blame one act when the entire production was a hot mess. That's all. This is your thread so I'll leave you to it.

• SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Go Blue!
Building your own legacy is always greater than running off someone else's name/ work. Seifert has 2 rings with us but it's no more career defining than Barry Switzer's ring with Dallas. I got no hate towards Seifert and he was a great d coordinator but I don't think anyone has ever considered him as a top head coach. He's not even considered as the top assistant coming from our dynasty. That would go to Holmgren who built his own championship team.

• Jcool
  • Veteran
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Originally posted by Jcool:

lol this lululemon place taking the pants game by storm. Girls paying $100+ for leggings. They must use some type of Egyptian cotton?
Originally posted by SoCold:
lol this lululemon place taking the pants game by storm. Girls paying $100+ for leggings. They must use some type of Egyptian cotton?

ugh my girl bought me lululemon workout shorts. Had them for 6 months, still haven't worn them lol
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:

ugh my girl bought me lululemon workout shorts. Had them for 6 months, still haven't worn them lol

Well the name Lululemon just sounds manly as fu*k

They are magical. For the ladies.
Share 49ersWebzone