There are 255 users in the forums

Jim Harbaugh Thread - HC Chargers

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Oh good. Swipe right finally worked. I'm happy for you both.

Thanks for not trying to deny your obsession with me, though. That would have been silly. Literally the only time you show up in here is to take shots at me. Like I said, flattering, but definitely a little strange. I take shots at Jim. Then the cavalry shows up to take shots at me. So strange how people refuse to accept that Jim is not perfect and deserve to be called out on his s**t. Even after I said I still wish he was our coach and didn't deserve to be let go. lol

huh? I just stopped reading your last post after the first sentence. I assumed it was just full of baseless personal attacks per the usual angry Stoney.

I tend to quote you because

1) You say stupid s**t;

2) You constantly insult other people and

3) You're the most prolific Harbs hater in this thread

Do I quote/respond to you in other threads? I don't even know where you post. You use to be in the PL all the time but not in the past few years. As far as I know this is the only thread you frequent, and it happens to be one I check as well. I usually respond to NC too when he posts his habitual Harbs hate.
Originally posted by okdkid:
lol fight the good fight, Stoney!

You're alive? Haven't seen you post on here since you predicted a Hillary landslide and the end of the GOP.
[ Edited by SunDevilNiner79 on Dec 19, 2016 at 9:30 AM ]
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
lol fight the good fight, Stoney!

You're alive? Haven't seen you post on here since you predicted a Hillary landslide and the end of the GOP.

I see I'm not the only one you're obsessed with and staulk.

Please go back to fooling yourself that you aren't the poster you think you are.

Please go back to fooling yourself that you aren't the poster you think you are.

Why? Because I have a memory of what people post in threads I read?

Just like you remembered I posted about tinder and what color my hair is? Does that mean you are obsessed with me? I dont think so. But you seem to have a low threshold for throwing around obsession. Maybe you just have a bad memory and don't remember what you read, I don't know.
[ Edited by SunDevilNiner79 on Dec 19, 2016 at 9:46 AM ]

Just like you remembered I posted about tinder and what color my hair is? Does that mean you are obsessed with me? I dont think so. But you seem to have a low threshold for throwing around obsession. Maybe you just have a bad memory and don't remember what you read, I don't know.

Hey, you can pretend to be anything you want to be. Just like the rest of the posters in here can pretend that jim isn't an insane ego maniac that acts like a fool on the sidelines and costs his teams games because of it.
Hey, you can pretend to be anything you want to be. Just like the rest of the posters in here can pretend that jim isn't an insane ego maniac that acts like a fool on the sidelines and costs his teams games because of it.

What am I pretending? I can't keep up with your opinions about my life.

And oh gee, you quoted and responded to me. By Stoney Logic you are obsessed with me now

What am I pretending? I can't keep up with your opinions about my life.

And oh gee, you quoted and responded to me. By Stoney Logic you are obsessed with me now

You're the one that's always coming after me. Like you have to come be a champion of justice for the rest of this thread. I'm just responding to you. Like I said, I talk about jim. You're the one that comes and attacks me. And that's a fact, jack.
You're the one that's always coming after me. Like you have to come be a champion of justice for the rest of this thread. I'm just responding to you. Like I said, I talk about jim. You're the one that comes and attacks me. And that's a fact, jack.

You just talk about Jim? So odd, coulda swore you were mentioning something about my personal life... hmmmm, well it was so long ago who can remember?

And the post I initially was responding to of yours was:

"What's even funnier is you ladies acting like the dumped ex girlfriends that still defend the douchebag ex boyfriend that dumped you. And then you have to take it out on your fellow fans to make yourself feel better. Whatever you need to do to get you through your day, I suppose."

What does the above have to do with Jim Harbaugh???
[ Edited by SunDevilNiner79 on Dec 19, 2016 at 10:06 AM ]
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb

Jim is insane, most coaches are. He dose go too far on the sidelines sometimes. He's never cost his team a win because of it. I've shown you in every big game he's lost by 1 score his players have had multiple turnovers. That's not coaching errors. You can make the same b******t statement over and over but it doesn't make it true.
Guys guys take it easy....all these attacks on each other still wont make Jimmy H win the big one

• okdkid
  • Veteran

...it is a little weird. I just chalk it to him working through some things in his personal life. If it helps, then so be it.
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Guys guys take it easy....all these attacks on each other still wont make Jimmy H win the big one

49er fans saying Jim can't win the big one when the 49ers can't even win ONE. lol it's pretty good comedy.
...it is a little weird. I just chalk it to him working through some things in his personal life. If it helps, then so be it.

nah its just hilarious you made such bold predictions then ran away when you were wrong instead of being a man and admitting it
[ Edited by SunDevilNiner79 on Dec 19, 2016 at 10:20 AM ]
Originally posted by SoCold:

49er fans saying Jim can't win the big one when the 49ers can't even win ONE. lol it's pretty good comedy.
dont get so emotional, its not your fault only Jims
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Originally posted by SoCold:

dont get so emotional, its not your fault only Jims

I can laugh about it if I want to.

Fun fact. In Jim's first 3 years including playoff and the SB (56 total games) they only lost 14.

lol
Share 49ersWebzone