There are 228 users in the forums

Jim Harbaugh Thread - HC Chargers

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
I don't even understand what the first part of your post means.

And what does the 49ers have to do with this thread? I post in NT still, and all the other forums. This is a thread at the top of a forum. I always post in those.

People pine for their old boyfriend when they realize how bad they've downgraded.

Don't act like our collapse doesn't factor in. This is 49erswebzone.
Originally posted by tjd808185:
I don't even understand what the first part of your post means.

And what does the 49ers have to do with this thread? I post in NT still, and all the other forums. This is a thread at the top of a forum. I always post in those.

People pine for their old boyfriend when they realize how bad they've downgraded.

Don't act like our collapse doesn't factor in. This is 49erswebzone.

And? I probably have more posts in this forum than you have on the entire site in the 10 years you've been on here. Point being, don't act like I'm only posting in this forum because the Niners suck. They sucked when I joined, eventually became good, and now suck again. Such is the life of a sports fan.
And? I probably have more posts in this forum than you have on the entire site in the 10 years you've been on here. Point being, don't act like I'm only posting in this forum because the Niners suck. They sucked when I joined, eventually became good, and now suck again. Such is the life of a sports fan.

I don't care about your post count but yeah it's the truth. We suck and that draws people to frivolous past arguments. I find it hard to believe a Nolan thread would be popping during the Harbaugh days.
Originally posted by tjd808185:

I don't care about your post count but yeah it's the truth. We suck and that draws people to frivolous past arguments. I find it hard to believe a Nolan thread would be popping during the Harbaugh days.

Nolan was a bad coach though that didn't belong at the HC level. He went back to coordinating where he belongs. Not much hoo-rah there. Jim is a good coach that went on to another HCing job for a team that has fans on this site. Of course he's going to garner more talk than Nolan after he left. The comparison isn't at the same level.
[ Edited by StOnEy333 on Dec 18, 2016 at 8:53 PM ]
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Such hurtful words. lol

What's even funnier is you ladies acting like the dumped ex girlfriends that still defend the douchebag ex boyfriend that dumped you. And then you have to take it out on your fellow fans to make yourself feel better. Whatever you need to do to get you through your day, I suppose.

Says the dude who needs to randomly post in the Jim Harbaugh thread just before he watches his team get their s**t pushed in for the 13th straight time.
Nolan was a bad coach though that didn't belong at the HC level. He went back to coordinating where he belongs. Not much hoo-rah there. Jim is a good coach that went on to another HCing job for a team that has fans on this site. Of course he's going to garner more talk than Nolan after he left. The comparison isn't at the same level.

Mike Nolan was also the board's knight in shining armour. The NFL changed it's dress code for him because of this site. Agreed on the winning part and that was my point. You go from a winner to a loser this is what you get.
[ Edited by tjd808185 on Dec 19, 2016 at 6:38 AM ]
Originally posted by SoCold:
Such hurtful words. lol

What's even funnier is you ladies acting like the dumped ex girlfriends that still defend the douchebag ex boyfriend that dumped you. And then you have to take it out on your fellow fans to make yourself feel better. Whatever you need to do to get you through your day, I suppose.

Says the dude who needs to randomly post in the Jim Harbaugh thread just before he watches his team get their s**t pushed in for the 13th straight time.

Ramblers hate for Harbs is logical

Stoney just does it to troll when he isn't playing with his monkey doll
Originally posted by NCommand:
6th in the nation with an inherited group of good players? Still can't win the big one?

Sounds familiar...

Says the poster that thought Trent was a great GM and was his biggest fan until about week 8 this season.
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Such hurtful words. lol

Ramblers hate for Harbs is logical

Stoney just does it to troll when he isn't playing with his monkey doll

And you're just a soulless ginger who has to keep swiping right on tinder to try and find somebody to actually tolerate your ugly ass. You point the finger and talk a lot of s**t for as pitiful of a creature that you are.

You seem to only come in here to talk about me and not Jim. I'm flattered, really, but let's keep the talk on Jim and the U of M, ok red?
And you're just a soulless ginger who has to keep swiping right on tinder to try and find somebody to actually tolerate your ugly ass. You point the finger and talk a lot of s**t for as pitiful of a creature that you are.

You seem to only come in here to talk about me and not Jim. I'm flattered, really, but let's keep the talk on Jim and the U of M, ok red?

Uh been with the same girl for year and a half

Such hurtful words. lol

Before, during, after. I like this thread. It's fun. lol

And they're your team and it's was your 13th straight loss, too. Unless you decided to finally hop off the wagon you jumped on so many years ago. If that's the case, shouldn't you abandon this site and go find wolverinewebzone.com or jimssweatyballsackzone.com or something.
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:

Uh been with the same girl for year and a half

Oh good. Swipe right finally worked. I'm happy for you both.

Thanks for not trying to deny your obsession with me, though. That would have been silly. Literally the only time you show up in here is to take shots at me. Like I said, flattering, but definitely a little strange. I take shots at Jim. Then the cavalry shows up to take shots at me. So strange how people refuse to accept that Jim is not perfect and deserve to be called out on his s**t. Even after I said I still wish he was our coach and didn't deserve to be let go. lol
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Such hurtful words. lol

And they're your team and it's was your 13th straight loss, too. Unless you decided to finally hop off the wagon you jumped on so many years ago. If that's the case, shouldn't you abandon this site and go find wolverinewebzone.com or jimssweatyballsackzone.com or something.

Do you just not pay attention or do you have the memory of a goldfish?

I've explained my stance on the state of the 49ers many times. I can't fully support a team that has mismanaged itself the way they have over the past few years. I stopped buying the merch, didn't attend the game in Detroit last year that was the first game in Detroit I've missed. I'm not spending anymore time and money and energy on a s**t show like that.

I've never just been a fan of one nfl team. I've been a football fan since I was a little kid. I get more enjoyment now out of watching my son play football. I'd rather watch whatever nfl games are on my local tv stations than spend extra money to watch a s**t show. UM games are far more enjoyable now.

I don't need to feed Jed York any more money directly to see a s**t show when he clearly doesn't really care about winning.

No. Most of the things talked about on this forum are non 49ers. Like this UofJiM thread. lol

GoBlue!
Such hurtful words. lol

Do you just not pay attention or do you have the memory of a goldfish?

I've explained my stance on the state of the 49ers many times. I can't fully support a team that has mismanaged itself the way they have over the past few years. I stopped buying the merch, didn't attend the game in Detroit last year that was the first game in Detroit I've missed. I'm not spending anymore time and money and energy on a s**t show like that.

I've never just been a fan of one nfl team. I've been a football fan since I was a little kid. I get more enjoyment now out of watching my son play football. I'd rather watch whatever nfl games are on my local tv stations than spend extra money to watch a s**t show. UM games are far more enjoyable now.

I don't need to feed Jed York any more money directly to see a s**t show when he clearly doesn't really care about winning.

No. Most of the things talked about on this forum are non 49ers. Like this UofJiM thread. lol

GoBlue!

So what's your name on jimssweatyballsackzone.com?
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
So what's your name on jimssweatyballsackzone.com?

lol fight the good fight, Stoney!
Share 49ersWebzone