LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 334 users in the forums

Jim Harbaugh Thread - HC Chargers

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by tjd808185:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
OMG you don't even know wtf you're talking about, let alone what I said. STOP.

Did I upset you? I'm allowed to respond back.

Respond all you want, but you're confused as to what's being discussed. Why bother continuing if you're just gonna twist my words around and then try to make it all fit into something that I wasn't discussing with you? Let's just drop it. I don't want to try and help you figure out where it went wrong for you. Let's be done with it.
Respond all you want, but you're confused as to what's being discussed. Why bother continuing if you're just gonna twist my words around and then try to make it all fit into something that I wasn't discussing with you? Let's just drop it. I don't want to try and help you figure out where it went wrong for you. Let's be done with it.

I'll drop it because this is the UM thread the rest I just don't agree with you.
Michigan moves up to #3 in the AP poll. Woulda been 2 if ohio didn't scrape out a win in OT.

Real classy. Is that how you conduct yourself with millions of people watching you? If you do, then you should be f**king embarrassed. Is he a good coach? Hell yes. Does he act like a classless moron on the sidelines? Hell yes. And we all know we had our fair share of getting screwed by the refs when he was here. Geez, I wonder why.

It's a sports game, entertainment lmao

Stoney be all upset about a coach of football throwing his hat
Oh and Stoney, our offense looks so much better without Harbs. He was clearly the problem.
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Oh and Stoney, our offense looks so much better without Harbs. He was clearly the problem.

He also wasn't the answer. Unfortunately for you harb slobbers that is a fact. The offense did nothing but decline during his time here. Unfortunately it's still declining, but that's another story. lol

Of course you always try and twist and spin things to fit your narrative, even though I've said a thousand times I liked him as our coach, never wanted him to leave, and wish he was still here. But I know, you guys still feel like he's gods gift to football even though he's never won it all as a coach. Or player, for that matter. lol

But enough of you trying to incite me in here. We're trying to talk about harbaugh's #3 team.
[ Edited by StOnEy333 on Oct 16, 2016 at 6:08 PM ]

He also wasn't the answer. Unfortunately for you harb slobbers that is a fact. The offense did nothing but decline during his time here. Unfortunately it's still declining, but that's another story. lol

Of course you always try and twist and spin things to fit your narrative, even though I've said a thousand times I liked him as our coach, never wanted him to leave, and wish he was still here. But I know, you guys still feel like he's gods gift to football even though he's never won it all as a coach. Or player, for that matter. lol

But enough of you trying to incite me in here. We're trying to talk about harbaugh's #3 team.

Lol nice try . Try again
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Lol nice try . Try again

Try what?
Lol nice try . Try again

Try what?

Making sense.

You make it seem like our offense was some sort of juggernaut before harbaugh came and he f**ked it up, leading to a decline. He made the most of/got the most of our offensive players for his time here. I think you mentioned (not sure) he was to stubborn to fire roman, but then make the offensive problems all about harbaugh.

Yeah, the offense didn't do well, and still hasn't. Sprinkle in the fact our GM could/can never draft a talented player on offense for some reason. Not all on harbaugh.

Also, since this is the harbaugh thread, I would think any talk about him here is fine. Not just UofM stuff
[ Edited by ads_2006 on Oct 16, 2016 at 6:52 PM ]

Lol nice try . Try again

Try what?

Making sense.

What?
Originally posted by ads_2006:

You make it seem like our offense was some sort of juggernaut before harbaugh came and he f**ked it up, leading to a decline. He made the most of/got the most of our offensive players for his time here. I think you mentioned (not sure) he was to stubborn to fire roman, but then make the offensive problems all about harbaugh.

Yeah, the offense didn't do well, and still hasn't. Sprinkle in the fact our GM could/can never draft a talented player on offense for some reason. Not all on harbaugh.

Also, since this is the harbaugh thread, I would think any talk about him here is fine. Not just UofM stuff

I honestly just don't care to argue about it anymore. I call it like I see it and look at it factual. Most guys in here seem to want to anoint Jim as one of the greatest coaches of all time, a QB whisperer, he can do no wrong, was a poor innocent victim of the big bad jed and had nothing to do with his departure from the 49ers, and everything he does is awesome and hilarious. Things I just don't agree with 100%. But that's how this thread goes. Much funner to pile on the hate towards anybody that doesn't agree with everything I just listed.

You obviously watched the games closely all through his time when he coached the Niners - you're right on the money about the offense steadily declining during his time with the team. Some people just want to point to the record he had here, which of course was impressive and not taken for granted by us. However, it was clear as day the offense kept on a declining trajectory - I don't just blame Roman but also Harbaugh as he was HC. Harbaugh's act wears thin after awhile and it did here, too. We'll see how many years he lasts at Michigan, although college football might be just right for him as he gets a new set of players every few years.

I remember him well as a QB...couldn't stand him and his act then, his antics, etc. Just always came across as having a huge ego, it's all about him, etc. He was a decent QB that probably overachieved at times yet never won anything in the NFL. He was a big reason why I couldn't stand the Bears. I do appreciate Harbaugh's time coaching the Niners while it lasted - 3 straight NFC Championship Games will always be remembered - but I don't get the "put him on a pedestal" mentality that some posters and/or fans here have towards him.

Maybe I'm spoiled...I got to watch every game of the team under its winning coaches such as Walsh and Seifert (and, some good years under Mariucci). I clearly remember watching closely and enjoying all of the Niners' 5 Super Bowl wins, the first when I was only 13. I had to endure two straight 2-14 years when I first became a fan back in the '70s...without a doubt I can get through these tough times now and I'll always keep the faith no matter what.
[ Edited by LottDMontanaO on Oct 16, 2016 at 7:56 PM ]
Originally posted by LottDMontanaO:

You obviously watched the games closely all through his time when he coached the Niners - you're right on the money about the offense steadily declining during his time with the team. Some people just want to point to the record he had here, which of course was impressive and not taken for granted by us. However, it was clear as day the offense kept on a declining trajectory - I don't just blame Roman but also Harbaugh as he was HC. Harbaugh's act wears thin after awhile and it did here, too. We'll see how many years he lasts at Michigan, although college football might be just right for him as he gets a new set of players ever few years.

I remember him well as a QB...couldn't stand him and his act then, his antics, etc. Just always came across as having a huge ego, it's all about him, etc. He was a decent QB that probably overachieved at times yet never won anything in the NFL. He was a big reason why I couldn't stand the Bears. I do appreciate Harbaugh's time coaching the Niners while it lasted - 3 straight NFC Championship Games will always be remembered - but I don't get the "put him on a pedestal" mentality that some posters and/or fans here have towards him.

Maybe I'm spoiled...I got to watch every game of the team under its winning coaches such as Walsh and Seifert (and, some good years under Mariucci). I clearly remember watching closely and enjoying all of the Niners' 5 Super Bowl wins, the first when I was only 13. I had to endure two straight 2-14 years when I first became a fan back in the '70s...without a doubt I can get through these tough times now and I'll always keep the faith no matter what.

Oh no, a football coach isn't "classy". The horror. Yeah so much better watching the befuddled looks of Tomsula and now Kelly with their thumbs up their a** as the Niners endure yet another drubbing...but they're classy HCs for one classy f**kin organization, so we got that going for us. Which is nice.
Share 49ersWebzone