There are 287 users in the forums

Jim Harbaugh Thread - HC Chargers

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by TheHYDE49er:
Originally posted by SoCold:
That's fabulous reasoning. Following that logic, we beat the rams, the rams beat Seattle, therefore we're better than Seattle, right?

College football is a lot different than the nfl. All top teams have cake games for many reasons. Like the have no preseason, small schools like million dollar game checks. It's not UM or OSUs fault Rutgers is in their div and suck.

No. The two can't be compared. Any nfl team can beat another. A top 5 college team losing to a small college would be like the 49ers losing to Michigan. Lol.

I question your butt hurt because you clearly don't understand college football so you're just here to hate on the great. Pretty non classy of you. Go Blue!

Oh and to answer your earlier question like I've said for 10 years here I've been a Michigan fan since I was a little kid. My uncle played college ball with Lloyd Carr. Our family is more college football fans than nfl fans.

Dudes dong is so far down your throat it's just silly. They scheduled plenty of cakewalk competition this year. Not just rutgers. You are clearly butt hurt by anybody that doesn't swing from the bangwagon blue you root for, and anybody that doesn't have harbaugh's dong as far down your throat as you you attack. Very unclassy move, but not surprising since you are in love with jim like you are. One of the least classy guys that's ever roamed the sidle lines of any football game ever. He acts like a spoiled child out there and even eats hid buggers. Utterly disgusting.

That said, I still wish that bugger eater was our coach. If only he wasn't so stubborn and fired Roman like everybody knew he should have. He could still be here. Oh well. The so called QB whisperer and offensive genius that never developed a true QB and ran one of the worst offenses in recent history just couldn't get the job done when it counted. Some guys just have it. They have a touch of what it takes, but just not IT.

lol. you realize Alex Smith was basically the worst QB in the NFL before Harbaugh made him look decent, right? And Kap was as raw as QBs come out of a college, and we almost won a SB with him. basically your only hate on the guy is eating a booger and throwing tantrums on the sideline. whatever you say doesnt matter anyways, his resume speaks for itself, he's a great coach.

No s**t, sherlock. I've never said anything other than exactly that. Jesus, if anybody doesn't slurp up everything the guy is about or done people lose their s**t in here. lol

And LMAO at "whatever you say doesn't matter anyways"

well u also made the comment about how he's a so called QB whisperer, which makes no sense, since he turned Alex around and was able to develop a young, raw, QB with Kap. and that last part came out harsher than it was supposed to
well u also made the comment about how he's a so called QB whisperer, which makes no sense, since he turned Alex around and was able to develop a young, raw, QB with Kap. and that last part came out harsher than it was supposed to

Making a couple of QBs just OK doesn't make you a whisperer. lol

Making a couple of QBs just OK doesn't make you a whisperer. lol

depends. Gase is considered one because he got Cutler to play just a little better. he got his HC job because of that.

what JH did with Alex was nothing short of amazing. the guy was looking like a complete bust before JH.

for the most part, i don't know how many coaches took an average QB and made them great. Brees could possibly be on the list, he wasn't that good of a QB until Payton coached him.

it's really not that easy to make a QB even a little bit better, that is a product of good coaching, and many people around the league would consider even that slight improvement from a QB as the coach being a "whisperer" (but i really hate that term lol)
[ Edited by TheHYDE49er on Oct 16, 2016 at 12:44 PM ]
I don't think Stoney has watched a 49er game over the past decade. Our offense was terrible when he got here and terrible after he left. One might conclude it's an organizational problem if the last 10 OC's have sucked balls. That includes McCarthy, Turner, Martz, Harbaugh and now throw Kelly on that list. Pretty good names no results. That's what happens when you draft average talent though. Harbaugh is to blame there as well but it's a much larger issue than him.

Harbaugh played to the strengths we did have and got us to 3 conference finals in 4 years.
Originally posted by tjd808185:
I don't think Stoney has watched a 49er game over the past decade. Our offense was terrible when he got here and terrible after he left. One might conclude it's an organizational problem if the last 10 OC's have sucked balls. That includes McCarthy, Turner, Martz, Harbaugh and now throw Kelly on that list. Pretty good names no results. That's what happens when you draft average talent though. Harbaugh is to blame there as well but it's a much larger issue than him.

Harbaugh played to the strengths we did have and got us to 3 conference finals in 4 years.

What does your first sentence have to do with anything that followed it?
As a 49er fan,

I'm just happy we are losing with class.

Sure we won and were a top team with harbaugh, but other teams didn't like us and fans saw us as whiners.

Better to be the laughing stock of league, than to win and intimidate.

You said he had one of the worse offenses of all time. If you think that you haven't watched us in the past decade.

You said he had one of the worse offenses of all time. If you think that you haven't watched us in the past decade.

I said one of the worst offenses in recent history. Not of all time. Try to follow along. Jesus
I said one of the worst offenses in recent history. Not of all time. Try to follow along. Jesus

That statement is no better since it's par on course for us. Try to follow us along. Jesus.

That statement is no better since it's par on course for us. Try to follow us along. Jesus.

Nice try on the save, but you just look damn foolish. Taking my statement of a few years sample and turning it into all time in the history of the game. Not even close. How embarrassing for you. First the niners get crushed and then you embarrass yourself like this. Great day for you. lol

Nice try on the save, but you just look damn foolish. Taking my statement of a few years sample and turning it into all time in the history of the game. Not even close. How embarrassing for you. First the niners get crushed and then you embarrass yourself like this. Great day for you. lol

All time? Just since York took over. Yeah but that's not relevant at all. We've tried to build a smash mouth team and only 1 coach got it done. You know the coach you're hating on.

I'm happy we're getting crushed. Get rid of the Parcells wannabes and let's get back to what made us great.

All time? Just since York took over. Yeah but that's not relevant at all. We've tried to build a smash mouth team and only 1 coach got it done. You know the coach you're hating on.

I'm happy we're getting crushed. Get rid of the Parcells wannabes and let's get back to what made us great.

WTF are you talking about? You're back tracking so hard it doesn't even make sense. Just stop. You're attempt to barge in and take a jab at me failed. Let's just leave it at that.
WTF are you talking about? You're back tracking so hard it doesn't even make sense. Just stop. You're attempt to barge in and take a jab at me failed. Let's just leave it at that.

I didn't back track at all. Go back to my post 1st post and I start it at the Nolan era. The only thing failing is the 49ers post Harbaugh.

I didn't back track at all. Go back to my post 1st post and I start it at the Nolan era. The only thing failing is the 49ers post Harbaugh.

OMG you don't even know wtf you're talking about, let alone what I said. STOP.
OMG you don't even know wtf you're talking about, let alone what I said. STOP.

Did I upset you? I'm allowed to respond back.
Share 49ersWebzone