LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 275 users in the forums

Jim Harbaugh Thread - HC Chargers

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DelCed2486:
Weird, socially-awkward, lunatic who eats, sleeps, breathes competition and winning. Damn I wish he was here.

But at least Niners have Baalke, he's the reason for Harbaugh's success ya know.

Lol
Weird, socially-awkward, lunatic who eats, sleeps, breathes competition and winning. Damn I wish he was here.

But at least Niners have Baalke, he's the reason for Harbaugh's success ya know.

Harbaugh is the type of dude to bash his head into a locker room wall in front of the team until he falls unconscious just to tell the team to play tough
lol ..Harbaugh wolfing down steaks in Michigan , meanwhile back in Santa Clara Jed is attached to Denise York's teat.
[ Edited by 16to87 on Oct 13, 2016 at 11:42 AM ]
Does Jed own Ruth's Chris?

"With the huge victory, many thought they would get 78 percent off their meal. However, Ruth's Chris was quick to backtrack and cap the winning percentage at 50 percent."
Originally posted by 16to87:
Harbaugh wolfing down steaks in Michigan , meanwhile back in Santa Clara Jed is still attached to Denise York's teet.

Dat fool gonna get another mini heart attack again.
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:

Harbaugh is the type of dude to bash his head into a locker room wall in front of the team until he falls unconscious just to tell the team to play tough

Haha, someone could tell me that happened and I'd probably believe it.

F**kin dude started wearing cleats on the sidelines so he wouldn't slip again during a fight on the sidelines. He crazy.
He's attacking that steak with an enthusiasm unknown to mankind
Originally posted by Joecool:

"With the huge victory, many thought they would get 78 percent off their meal. However, Ruth's Chris was quick to backtrack and cap the winning percentage at 50 percent."

They capped it at 50 before the game started. They knew Michigan had made one of the softest schedules in the history of college football and anticipated the blowout. lol
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

They capped it at 50 before the game started. They knew Michigan had made one of the softest schedules in the history of college football and anticipated the blowout. lol

lol your butt hurt is real

Would be even easier if ND wasn't a punk b***h and didn't want to play Michigan anymore.
Originally posted by SoCold:

Would be even easier if ND wasn't a punk b***h and didn't want to play Michigan anymore.

What am I butt hurt about? Are you trying to insinuate that michigan has played a tough schedule? They played a horrible team in one of the biggest blowouts that college football has seen in decades. Michigan has lined up quite a few opponents this year they had no business playing and have benefited from it. The fact that you even challenge that means you're homer as f**k. I don't even remember, did you go to michigan? Why so defensive?

What am I butt hurt about? Are you trying to insinuate that michigan has played a tough schedule? They played a horrible team in one of the biggest blowouts that college football has seen in decades. Michigan has lined up quite a few opponents this year they had no business playing and have benefited from it. The fact that you even challenge that means you're homer as f**k. I don't even remember, did you go to michigan? Why so defensive?

Every team in the big 10 plays a p***y schedule. Always has
Originally posted by Strwy2Hevn:

Both Ohio state and UM had 4 ranked teams on their schedule according to preseason rankings.

Is it UMs fault some of those teams didn't play up to their expectations ( Iowa and MSU) ?
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Originally posted by Strwy2Hevn:

Both Ohio state and UM had 4 ranked teams on their schedule according to preseason rankings.

Is it UMs fault some of those teams didn't play up to their expectations ( Iowa and MSU) ?

Both your examples are big 10 playing p***y schedules as well. The only team either team played was Oklahoma and surprise surprise they suck.

I'm not saying either team is bad. They deserve they rank but they're schedule is hot garbage.
[ Edited by Strwy2Hevn on Oct 15, 2016 at 5:31 AM ]
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb

Um. Lol

1st I agreed with you.

Rutgers is in both Michigan and OSUs division so they will both always paly them. The big 10 makers did that.

OSU played Rutgers at home and only won 58-0 lol. Michigan played them on the road and won 78-0. So who's better?

Um. Lol

1st I agreed with you.

Rutgers is in both Michigan and OSUs division so they will both always paly them. The big 10 makers did that.

OSU played Rutgers at home and only won 58-0 lol. Michigan played them on the road and won 78-0. So who's better?

That's fabulous reasoning. Following that logic, we beat the rams, the rams beat Seattle, therefore we're better than Seattle, right?
Share 49ersWebzone