LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 335 users in the forums

Jim Harbaugh Thread - HC Chargers

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by TheRambler:
Originally posted by FL9er:
Aside from the trolling by the OSU JD, it seems like the "Harbaugh" fans are the overly-emotional ones ITT.

Getting back to football, they should kill UCF right? I think they're favored by 5 TDs?

Not just in this thread. But I'm on record as saying he needed to be fired around the time of the Thanksgiving loss to the Hawks a few years back.

ya and look where we are now
Harball so hard.

"Fourth time in a row Harbaugh got lucky and made it onto a good team at the right time guise huh!"
[ Edited by Young2Rice on Sep 10, 2016 at 10:08 AM ]
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Harball so hard.

"Fourth time in a row Harbaugh got lucky and made it onto a good team at the right time guise huh!"

Seriously, has to be the luckiest coach in the history of sports.
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Lol
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
2nd TD for the FB wearing #80. Lol
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Its funny watching him do things at Michigan he would never do in SF. Such as going for it twice on 4th and short with a 37 point lead with under 5 minutes left in the game. But i guess you really don't need to run up the score in the NFL.
Originally posted by Jcool:
Its funny watching him do things at Michigan he would never do in SF. Such as going for it twice on 4th and short with a 37 point lead with under 5 minutes left in the game. But i guess you really don't need to run up the score in the NFL.

What's your deal?
Originally posted by PrisonOfGlass:

What's your deal?

Lol Carroll getting butt hurt after he ran up the score the week before.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran

What's your deal?

ya college is a bit different need to run up score if you can to get into playoffs

if it was a close game i think he wouldve punted

got caught eating his boogers on tv lol
Originally posted by NorthBay49er:

Booger eating? Wtf
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Booger eating? Wtf

It's good for the immune system. I hear.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Booger eating? Wtf

It's good for the immune system. I hear.

Probably does it all the time just forgot he was on camera. Lol
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Share 49ersWebzone