There are 162 users in the forums

Jim Harbaugh Thread - HC Chargers

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Can't believe Jed chose Baalke over this dood.

It seemed like Harbaughs main issue was with Jed and Trent took Jed's back to save his job. But I don't have any insight. I just hope Harbaugh has a tell all book one day and airs out all the dirty laundry.

Not much to tell

His extension was coming up and he wanted bank. Jed said win a SB first and then I can pay you bank. Harbaugh said f**k it and Jed got personal
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Can't believe Jed chose Baalke over this dood.

It seemed like Harbaughs main issue was with Jed and Trent took Jed's back to save his job. But I don't have any insight. I just hope Harbaugh has a tell all book one day and airs out all the dirty laundry.

Not much to tell

His extension was coming up and he wanted bank. Jed said win a SB first and then I can pay you bank. Harbaugh said f**k it and Jed got personal

Even if true...Jed just paid $14M to Tomsula for 1 year lool
  • evil
  • Veteran

I'll read that book...but with a few grains of salt. #3SidesToEveryStory

Not much to tell

Originally posted by evil:

Not much to tell

Would be the first book I've read I a loooong time. And yes with a grain of salt.
Not much to tell

i dont think thats true it wasnt about money
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
It's real simple guys. Jim did not respect Jed. Because he was a cry baby little b***h.

No owner should be crying on twitter when the team lost. No GM's daughter should be taking shots at the coaching staff on social media.

Jim stuck up for his players and coaches because that's what Head Coaches do. Jed couldn't handle Jim. The End.

Go Blue! #5 Michigan

and lol
Originally posted by SoCold:
It's real simple guys. Jim did not respect Jed. Because he was a cry baby little b***h.

No owner should be crying on twitter when the team lost. No GM's daughter should be taking shots at the coaching staff on social media.

Jim stuck up for his players and coaches because that's what Head Coaches do. Jed couldn't handle Jim. The End.

Go Blue! #5 Michigan

and lol

You want to talk about about b***hes, only b***hes would run away from the NFL. And then play sorry ass conferences to move up in rankings. While his fans continue to polish his knob, they will make exucuses for swallowing that load of a loss to a real team at the end of the season
Originally posted by evil:

Win with class

Lol
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

Go Blue! #5 Michigan

and lol

You want to talk about about b***hes, only b***hes would run away from the NFL. And then play sorry ass conferences to move up in rankings. While his fans continue to polish his knob, they will make exucuses for swallowing that load of a loss to a real team at the end of the season

lol If the Michigan job wasn't open then he prob would have taking the Raiders $7m. Keep trying tho.

Go Blue! #5 Michigan

and lol

lol If the Michigan job wasn't open then he prob would have taking the Raiders $7m. Keep trying tho.
lol if the Mich job wasnt open he would still be with the 9ers..keep BS'n tho

• SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb

Go Blue! #5 Michigan

and lol

lol if the Mich job wasnt open he would still be with the 9ers..keep BS'n tho

I guess you didn't really pay attention to the timeline of things that went down. Prob should go back and re read this entire thread. lol

lol thats not what happened at all

also which loss are you talking about? the mch st one where the punter literally lost the game for them? how is that on the HC?

ive seen you defend kap for much much much stupider things than that
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
Talk about beating a dead horse. This thread is as bad as the Alex Smith one.
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Originally posted by FL9er:

Haters just want to come in here and blame Jim for the fall of the 49ers and not point the finger at the Owner or GM.

Someone is still winning.
Originally posted by FL9er:

its actually much worse bc its mostly just Harboo slurping and no actual analysis (and my occasional pro Ohio State posts )
Share 49ersWebzone