LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 184 users in the forums

Jim Harbaugh Thread - HC Chargers

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Eli_23:
Originally posted by crabman82:

I miss these two guys so much

5 yards away from a championship

Jim should've gave Frank at least one try at getting in the endzone.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

He did but we had to waste a timeout and the play since we were about to get a delay of game penalty
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Originally posted by valrod33:

He did but we had to waste a timeout and the play since we were about to get a delay of game penalty

If you remember correctly Gore was on the sideline sucking wind after his 30+ yard run that got them there. 1st and goal play was a run to LaMikelMeh who got stuffed for a 2 yard gain instead of using his speed to run outside for a possible touchdown. WTGJ!

Either way Ref's would have called 3 personal foul penalties on the 49ers putting Baltimore in FG range to win it anyway. NFL is rigged. Wouldn't be surprised if at the owners meetings they play poker to determine the winner of the super bowl before the next season. It's like a billionaire's troll of common folk.
Jim Harbaugh Players Tribune

I know he may have worn out his welcome and maybe there were some legitimate reasons why they needed to move on (though it still seems like BS to me), but man, do I miss Jim Harbaugh. He was the type of coach I thought would be with the Niners for 10 years and be an absolute legend for years to come in the way that Walsh is.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Already have a Harbaugh thread: http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/other-sports/152719-jim-harbaugh-thread-coach/
[ Edited by Jcool on Feb 1, 2016 at 1:09 PM ]
Originally posted by bigmur49:

I know he may have worn out his welcome and maybe there were some legitimate reasons why they needed to move on (though it still seems like BS to me), but man, do I miss Jim Harbaugh. He was the type of coach I thought would be with the Niners for 10 years and be an absolute legend for years to come in the way that Walsh is.

He will go down as legendary and we will always be the idiotic team that let em go.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

He will go down as legendary and we will always be the idiotic team that let em go.

Legendary? I liked him and still wish he was our coach, but how can he be legendary if he's never won a championship at any level?

Legendary? I liked him and still wish he was our coach, but how can he be legendary if he's never won a championship at any level?

He's gonna win one in Michigan and at least reach another sb or 2 for that lucky franchise that gets him after he grows bored in Michigan. Dudes a hell of a coach and wish we didn't have an idiot owner that canned him because he hurt his feelings. Chip has a hell of a lot of winning to do to get out of Jim's shadow

I said he WILL go down as legendary. Meaning in the future he WILL accomplish even more great things and when all is said and done, he WILL BE a legend. He is still young for a coach so he has many years left to add to it.

Next season will be fun to watch him spank teams.
[ Edited by Young2Rice on Feb 3, 2016 at 12:55 AM ]
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb

Citrus Bowl Champ bro

• evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SoCold:

Citrus Bowl Champ bro

Sun Bowl loser bro...will forever be known as Big Game Bob's b***h
He just landed the #1 recruit in the country
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Originally posted by TheHYDE49er:
He just landed the #1 recruit in the country

bummer
  • jrg
  • Veteran
No 1 recruit in the nation wants to play for Michigan

WTGJ
  • Morgy
  • Hey bud, what’s your problem?

I said he WILL go down as legendary. Meaning in the future he WILL accomplish even more great things and when all is said and done, he WILL BE a legend. He is still young for a coach so he has many years left to add to it.

Next season will be fun to watch him spank teams.
In three years he's going to Coach the LA Rams and kick our ass for 10 years. Legendary...
Share 49ersWebzone