There are 191 users in the forums

Jim Harbaugh Thread - HC Chargers

Shop 49ers game tickets
What they did with Ruddock was amazing.
Originally posted by Morgan49:
lol

I am not looking forward to the day Harb's gets back into the NFL. Gonna be NFC West and you know what that means...

Los Angeles Rams of Inglewood
  • Morgy
  • Hey bud, what’s your problem?
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
lol

I am not looking forward to the day Harb's gets back into the NFL. Gonna be NFC West and you know what that means...

Could you imagine?? Not that far fetched...
  • 4x9er
  • Veteran
Will Jim Harbaugh come back to coach?
Originally posted by 4x9er:
Will Jim Harbaugh come back to coach?

To the Niners? Hell no. The NFL? I bet he will eventually
Originally posted by TheFunkyChicken:
Well, since the mods shut down the threat in 9er talk about Harbaugh's 9er directed quote (a move I don't fully agree with, but mods be modding...), I thought I'd pick that up here.

After Tomsula was fired, Harbaugh tweeted: Do not be deceived, you reap what you sow

My question is, who is it that is getting their just due for their previous actions? Is it the 9er organization, that canned Harbaugh and then fell on it's face. Is he saying, "don't think this is all Tomsula's fault, the 9er org is bad news and was the root of their failure?"

Or is it a reference to something we don't know about. Maybe he felt like Tomsula snaked his job and got what he deserved when he got fired today....

Anyone have any insight on this?

All of the above. He's mentioned a snake in the locker room which was referring to Tomsula so I'm sure he's glad he got canned. It's probably to York too.
"Under the exact rules, he's going to be at my house at 12:01, he said. That's when it's legal for him to be at my house," Nordin told Scout.com. "He said we can watch a movie, see how well we gel and he said he would sleep over after that.

"He told me if I had a 6-foot-3 inch piece of carpet for him to sleep on, that would be enough," Nordin said. "I said 'We have guest rooms,' and he said 'Tell you what, I'll just sleep on the floor in your room.' I said 'Coach, I have Penn State stuff all over my walls.' He said, 'Tell you what, I can help you take it down.'"

Jim Harbaugh plans sleepover at top kicker recruit's house

that's our Jim.
[ Edited by Afrikan on Jan 12, 2016 at 6:49 PM ]
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
lol

Could you imagine?? Not that far fetched...

he gonna get his revenge
Originally posted by Afrikan:
"Under the exact rules, he's going to be at my house at 12:01, he said. That's when it's legal for him to be at my house," Nordin told Scout.com. "He said we can watch a movie, see how well we gel and he said he would sleep over after that.

"He told me if I had a 6-foot-3 inch piece of carpet for him to sleep on, that would be enough," Nordin said. "I said 'We have guest rooms,' and he said 'Tell you what, I'll just sleep on the floor in your room.' I said 'Coach, I have Penn State stuff all over my walls.' He said, 'Tell you what, I can help you take it down.'"

that's our Jim.

Lol nice.
Originally posted by Afrikan:

that's our Jim.

LoL. The man is great entertainment.

Too bad jed is a b***h.

• SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Ya I think this is dope
https://us.yahoo.com/news/jim-harbaugh-continues-bizarre-things-134054829.html

Sitting in with the class lol
What is this about Harbaugh climbing trees and s**t while visiting a recruit? Supposedly he went out and played football in the street with the kid and his buddies but then later ended up climbing a tree in his backyard for a reason that nobody thus far has been able to figure out.

This guy is nuts.
[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on Jan 20, 2016 at 9:02 AM ]
Member Milestone: This is post number 1,200 for 49ersOnMINE.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
What is this about Harbaugh climbing trees and s**t while visiting a recruit? Supposedly he went out and played football in the street with the kid and his buddies but then later ended up climbing a tree in his backyard for a reason that nobody thus far has been able to figure out.

This guy is nuts.

Yeah this guys is weird and funny at the same time! lmao!

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2016/01/the-6-craziest-jim-harbaugh-recruiting-stories-that-we-know-of
Its a good tactic to keep people motivated and excited. Even if he doesn't land those recruits, a lot of other recruits probably read that story and laugh about it, creates more visibility for Harbaugh and more of a "will do anything to win" type persona.
Share 49ersWebzone