LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 428 users in the forums

Jim Harbaugh Thread - HC Chargers

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Well , with that dude officially hates the niners and you are still on his pecker?

Na not quite. Hates Jed and Baalke. Id bet my paycheck he loves the team, most of his old players and the fans.
[ Edited by VDpwndMjenkins on Jan 3, 2016 at 10:53 PM ]
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Awesome tweet. LOL.

+1
  • vaden
  • Veteran
Props to the man, I didn't see him making such progress in year 1. Thought it'd be year 3 before they were contenders but they're already on the cusp.
Well, since the mods shut down the threat in 9er talk about Harbaugh's 9er directed quote (a move I don't fully agree with, but mods be modding...), I thought I'd pick that up here.

After Tomsula was fired, Harbaugh tweeted: Do not be deceived, you reap what you sow

My question is, who is it that is getting their just due for their previous actions? Is it the 9er organization, that canned Harbaugh and then fell on it's face. Is he saying, "don't think this is all Tomsula's fault, the 9er org is bad news and was the root of their failure?"

Or is it a reference to something we don't know about. Maybe he felt like Tomsula snaked his job and got what he deserved when he got fired today....

Anyone have any insight on this?
Originally posted by TheFunkyChicken:
Well, since the mods shut down the threat in 9er talk about Harbaugh's 9er directed quote (a move I don't fully agree with, but mods be modding...), I thought I'd pick that up here.

After Tomsula was fired, Harbaugh tweeted: Do not be deceived, you reap what you sow

My question is, who is it that is getting their just due for their previous actions? Is it the 9er organization, that canned Harbaugh and then fell on it's face. Is he saying, "don't think this is all Tomsula's fault, the 9er org is bad news and was the root of their failure?"

Or is it a reference to something we don't know about. Maybe he felt like Tomsula snaked his job and got what he deserved when he got fired today....

I think it is both. First the Organization with the "unnamed sources" who were submarining him the the media to set up his firing. Second Jim Tomsula who was alegedly going after his job. Third maybe the group of niner fans who were becoming very vocal about their complaints about harbaugh and wanted a change.
Originally posted by LB49ers:
Originally posted by TheFunkyChicken:

I think it is both. First the Organization with the "unnamed sources" who were submarining him the the media to set up his firing. Second Jim Tomsula who was alegedly going after his job. Third maybe the group of niner fans who were becoming very vocal about their complaints about harbaugh and wanted a change.

Same guys I hate.
Well , with that dude officially hates the niners and you are still on his pecker?

He hates the same people most of us do and they deserve all the vitriol they get.
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Originally posted by GoldenJoe:

He hates the same people most of us do and they deserve all the vitriol they get.

this.

So...how in the cornbread f**k could you blame him? He only turned around a decade-long sad sack franchise and took them to 3 straight NFCCG's and a SB...but instead of extending him, he's rewarded with consideration of trading him and leaks in a year-long campaign to undermine him. And then he's replaced by the guy who just might have been part of said campaign...and oh, a guy btw who in his entire body doesn't have the HC chops Harbaugh has in his little finger. Gosh, I just can't figure out why he might be a little salty.

jim wins the citrus bowl and all the haters who said he cant win the big game disappear. typical.
Originally posted by NinerGod:
jim wins the citrus bowl and all the haters who said he cant win the big game disappear. typical.

Even D's get degrees in college.
Originally posted by DelCed2486:

So...how in the cornbread f**k could you blame him? He only turned around a decade-long sad sack franchise and took them to 3 straight NFCCG's and a SB...but instead of extending him, he's rewarded with consideration of trading him and leaks in a year-long campaign to undermine him. And then he's replaced by the guy who just might have been part of said campaign...and oh, a guy btw who in his entire body doesn't have the HC chops Harbaugh has in his little finger. Gosh, I just can't figure out why he might be a little salty.

Very well said^^
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Originally posted by DelCed2486:

[ Edited by SoCold on Jan 8, 2016 at 12:41 PM ]
  • Morgy
  • Hey bud, what’s your problem?
lol

I am not looking forward to the day Harb's gets back into the NFL. Gonna be NFC West and you know what that means...
Share 49ersWebzone