There are 249 users in the forums

Jim Harbaugh Thread - HC Chargers

Shop 49ers game tickets
Jim wins, then flies out to SF to hang with and support his brother this Sunday.
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SoCold:
Originally posted by KRS-1:
MI State has yet to play a ranked team. They beat Oregon and Purdue by 3 points each. Beat Rutgers by 7. Beat Central MI and Air Force by 2 scores. Had one blowout against Central MI 30-10.

If U of jiM had MI States schedule they would prob be 6-0 with 6 straight shutouts.

No matter how good these two teams are the games always seem to be decided by one score. One big turnover or mistake is huge. Playing at the big house is huge. Dantonio is a great coach also. Should be a great game.

Oregon was ranked 7th when MSU beat em.

oh yeah, sorry

It's too bad ND is scurred to play U of jiM now. Would be a good game.

ACC matchups > Playing Harball.

The ACC schedule still gives us matchups against good competition with intent to stay relevant in discussions for the playoff and allows us an East Coast presence for recruiting purposes.

I do hope that we get back to playing Michigan but it probably would not be an annual thing anymore. Could still work home and homes once in every 5 year period.

sounds like excuses to me

Speaking of excuses, Michigan is gonna need them annually when they play MSU and OSU.

Why would they need excuses to play against great teams. In the same division no less. lol

what was ND's excuse for losing to Clemson?

We don't have one, we had the game in our hands and blew it.
Originally posted by NorthBay49er:
Originally posted by braap49er:
I don't know how anyone can hate on Harbaugh. HES PROVEN IT EVERYWHERE HES BEEN

Too bad he burns bridges and has to find new employment every few years. His coaching style is great for the first few years but it tends to rub people the wrong after a while. When you start losing the respect of veteran players it's a huge red flag IMO.

Funny how everyone says that with zero proof of such things.

QB coach of the Raiders. He left to become a HC, not because people didn't like him.
HC for SD, left to become the HC at a better school, not because people didn't like him.
HC for Stanford, left to become the HC of an NFL taem, not because people didn't like him.
HC for the 49ers, left to be King of Ann Arbor at U of jiM, because Jed is dumb, lol

lol

I'll stick to my narrative

I'll stick to U of jiM > Santa Clara 49ers

Originally posted by LaMattsBlue:
Jim wins, then flies out to SF to hang with and support his brother this Sunday.

Would love to see him on the Ravens sideline as they blow us out.
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
would be a classless move on Jim's part. something that would be nothing more than a look at me moment and take all the focus off the game itself.

with that said, he probably does it.
Originally posted by boast:
would be a classless move on Jim's part. something that would be nothing more than a look at me moment and take all the focus off the game itself.

with that said, he probably does it.

Class is obviously not JH strong suit. Just winning. And I wouldn't blame him if he's bitter enough to do this.
Originally posted by Strwy2Hevn:

That would definitely be an efff you to Jed York
Originally posted by Eli_23:

Might be the type of embarrassing moment we need to get Jed to do something. But knowing Jed, probably not.
  • evil
  • Veteran

Always nice to see 49ers fans who want to see our team win.
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Originally posted by braap49er:
I don't know how anyone can hate on Harbaugh. HES PROVEN IT EVERYWHERE HES BEEN

Too bad he burns bridges and has to find new employment every few years. His coaching style is great for the first few years but it tends to rub people the wrong after a while. When you start losing the respect of veteran players it's a huge red flag IMO.

Funny how everyone says that with zero proof of such things.

QB coach of the Raiders. He left to become a HC, not because people didn't like him.
HC for SD, left to become the HC at a better school, not because people didn't like him.
HC for Stanford, left to become the HC of an NFL taem, not because people didn't like him.
HC for the 49ers, left to be King of Ann Arbor at U of jiM, because Jed is dumb, lol

lol

lol, its one of the biggest lies Harbs haters keep repeating.

Agreed. The only place he burned his bridges is with us. But that is cause Jed is a dork.

Yep.

And if Jim shows up to cheer on his brother, I really wouldn't care. I doubt he does because he is probably busy coaching his own team to fly out to and watch the game.

• SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb

It's like people forget the 8 years of losing season when we had s**tty coaches. Then we finally pony up for a good one and can't keep him. Just horrible, horrible.

but yeah Jim was a meanie so he had to go

SO HE CAN WIN AT MICHIGAN
WOOO GO BLUE
  • evil
  • Veteran

It's like people forget the 8 years of losing season when we had s**tty coaches. Then we finally pony up for a good one and can't keep him. Just horrible, horrible.

but yeah Jim was a meanie so he had to go

SO HE CAN WIN AT MICHIGAN
WOOO GO BLUE

Wut ?

Smoke meat not drugs man.
  • Rascal
  • Veteran

Nothing wrong with that. It is not a crime to support your family members. I would do the same to support my own brother too.

Besides, it is not like if Jed York treated him like a king neither. I totally welcome Jim to stick his finger up at Jed York if the 9ers lose.
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Eli_23:

That would be one hell of a glorious sight. I have been waiting to do that myself for years now, but I don't live in San Fran.

Go on Jim, stick it up Jed York's a*s!!
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
Good ole Harbaugh, preparing for Michigan State this week.

Go Jim!! Go Michigan!!
Share 49ersWebzone