Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Wow, I'm surprised with how well his team is playing and how quickly they adopted Harbs mentality.

Why? Harbaugh's teams always start fast and everything is great off the start. It's the years that follow that is always the problem with him. Everyone jumps on board with his who's got it better than us vibe early. Then after 3 or 4 years it's blah blah blah, nobody, whatever. It was all over the players faces in the locker room after games with us toward the end.

Then get new players. These diva players get big heads, want big pay checks and hate working their asses off? GTFO.

There are more great players out there then great coaches. Smallke can't seem to get either these days.

Tomsula isn't even on the same atmosphere.

Yeah, just dump the best players we have cuz they don't want to buy into the egomaniacs b******t anymore. lol

And FYI, Trent dumped the big headed Whitner and replaced him with a better player in Bathae. BOOOOOOMMM!!!! lol

Thats pretty much what happens. Players get old or leave for more money.

You can keep a coach around for a long time.

Only the scrubby team change coaches every 3-4 years.

Lol bethea is getting worked over left and right without harbaugh's coaching.
Lol bethea....

There is a laundry list of players that got a payday by playing here and didn't do crap after leaving.

Because harbaugh had a major influence in coaching the defense? That's hilarious. Gtfoutta here with that.

And worked over left and right? I'd love for you to break down that opinion.

I guess you didn't see MI defense tearing it up like the bears defense.

Haha stop im getting laughing cramps.

WTF are you even talking about? U of Michigan defense tearing it up like the Chicago bears defense? Are you f**king high? lol

Lol
4 - 1 and two shutouts already. His recruits are just Freshman. LOL. Jed just keeps looking worse and worse. I suspect it will get even worse as the season carries on.
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
4 - 1 and two shutouts already. His recruits are just Freshman. LOL. Jed just keeps looking worse and worse. I suspect it will get even worse as the season carries on.

LOL. I can't wait until the next press conference or interview that either York or Baalke does, I want to see the media hone right in on Harbaugh's performance as compared to Tomsula.
WTF are you even talking about? U of Michigan defense tearing it up like the Chicago bears defense? Are you f**king high? lol

Fangio's defense in Chicago is horrible. Harbaugh's defense in Michigan just got back to back shutouts for the first time in 15 years. Coincidence?
  • FaTaL
  • Veteran
I see a jerk fest in here, the reality is if harbaugh cant beat urban then its all for naught

The michigan state game will be tough as well
[ Edited by FaTaL on Oct 4, 2015 at 7:47 AM ]
Originally posted by FaTaL:
I see a jerk fest in here, the reality is if harbaugh cant beat urban then its all for naught

Ohio State is the fake #1 this season.
  • FaTaL
  • Veteran
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
Ohio State is the fake #1 this season.

But there still number 1

And urban is harbaughs new carrol.
  • Rascal
  • Veteran

Michigan doesn't have the players. You give Harbaugh another couple of offseasons to recruit? Only then you will be able find out how they fair against top teams like Ohio State and Michigan State. In any case, both of those teams are not playing well this season.
But there still number 1

And urban is harbaughs new carrol.

When you get to the top echelon of coaches (Harbaugh, Carroll, Urban, Saban) it is really competitive. Harbaugh had Carroll's number until recently when Carroll gained the upper hand. No one wins every year. Of course, Harbaugh hasn't won a championship, but he is a newcomer to the ranks and never coached a marquis college football program before Michigan. Those guys never get fired, they just burn out. If you have one, you keep him.

• Rascal
  • Veteran
Love him or hate him, Harbaugh is still a highly regarded coach respected by many. Tomsula? Jesus Christ, I am ashamed to tell people he is 9ers' HC, is just embarrassing. Give me Shanahan, give me Adam Gase, give me Dan Quinn, give me Todd Bowles, anyone would have been better than frigging Tomsula.

The game against the Spartans should be competitive, losing Narduzzi was a much greater loss than most people realize. OSU will probably not be #1 with the new polls out but I don't expect UM to win. Hope to keep it close and pull it out but against Ezekiel Elliot and that defensive line, things will be difficult with Ruddock at QB.

Actually, if they just push Muchigan State and Ohio this year, win or lose, without a full recruiting season to get his own players in there is all Harbaugh needs. His team will know they can hang with the best in the country with the same team that sucked the last couple of years. It will serve notice to Urban Meyer and his Buckeyes that they are about to turn into USC and Pete Carrol being rolled from now on once Harbaugh gets his blue chippers in.
Originally posted by tjd808185:
They still got a long ways to go. They brought him in to restore Michigan to a championship contender and we all know that won't happen overnight but why don't we wait until Michigan wins the Big Ten or beats OSU before we start singing his praises. As for the 49ers and Tomsula. We could of made a bone headed hire but still been right to let Harbaugh go.
Really? So coaches that win 49 games in 4 years are just laying around everywhere huh? If it cost the 49ers one more chance to win a Lombardi Trophy before blowing up the team, there was no right reason to ket him go with any short of him sleeping with Baalke's or Jed's wife, embezzling cash or charged with domestic violence.
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Wow, I'm surprised with how well his team is playing and how quickly they adopted Harbs mentality.

Why? Harbaugh's teams always start fast and everything is great off the start. It's the years that follow that is always the problem with him. Everyone jumps on board with his who's got it better than us vibe early. Then after 3 or 4 years it's blah blah blah, nobody, whatever. It was all over the players faces in the locker room after games with us toward the end.

Then get new players. These diva players get big heads, want big pay checks and hate working their asses off? GTFO.

There are more great players out there then great coaches. Smallke can't seem to get either these days.

Tomsula isn't even on the same atmosphere.

Yeah, just dump the best players we have cuz they don't want to buy into the egomaniacs b******t anymore. lol

And FYI, Trent dumped the big headed Whitner and replaced him with a better player in Bathae. BOOOOOOMMM!!!! lol

What?

His first two years at Stanford were losing seasons...

His first season at San Diego was his worst season there....
Share 49ersWebzone