LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 257 users in the forums

Jim Harbaugh Thread - HC Chargers

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by jrg:

Jeter gonna die now.
3 - 1 is very impressive. That team is not that talented yet. His recruits are freshman. IMO he is ahead of schedule and is proving out to be a great coach once again. Like he has everywhere he has been.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
3 - 1 is very impressive. That team is not that talented yet. His recruits are freshman. IMO he is ahead of schedule and is proving out to be a great coach once again. Like he has everywhere he has been.

• SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
12 redzone attempts
10 touchdowns 2 fg

defense has only allowed 7 points in the last 11 quarters

That sounds pretty good.
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
It took Jim Harbaugh all of four games to get Michigan into the AP Top 25, where the Wolverines check in this week at No. 22 after a 31-0 win over BYU on Saturday. The Wolverines didn't even receive AP votes last week and haven't ranked since Nov. 2, 2013.

http://www.sbnation.com/college-football/2015/9/27/9404559/ncaa-football-rankings-2015-week-5-ap-top-25

Oh, well.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

Not really surprising and neither is the state of the niners.
Wow, I'm surprised with how well his team is playing and how quickly they adopted Harbs mentality.
When did Shawn Merriman spend time with Harbaugh?
Originally posted by 4ML:

I'm not really surprised by either one.
Originally posted by SolRebe1:
When did Shawn Merriman spend time with Harbaugh?

Never to my knowledge. He was at Maryland then the Chargers and Bills. IDK where he is getting that from? Maybe VD who played at Maryland too? They talk or whatever? Who knows.

All I can say is I would not get rid of a good head coach to hire Ron Jeremy. I think that is being proven out to be a really bad move so far this year.

Originally posted by 4ML:

I'm not really surprised by either one.

Me either. One of the Top coaches in all of football.
Go suck his dick then.
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Wow, I'm surprised with how well his team is playing and how quickly they adopted Harbs mentality.

Why? Harbaugh's teams always start fast and everything is great off the start. It's the years that follow that is always the problem with him. Everyone jumps on board with his who's got it better than us vibe early. Then after 3 or 4 years it's blah blah blah, nobody, whatever. It was all over the players faces in the locker room after games with us toward the end.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:

Why? Harbaugh's teams always start fast and everything is great off the start. It's the years that follow that is always the problem with him. Everyone jumps on board with his who's got it better than us vibe early. Then after 3 or 4 years it's blah blah blah, nobody, whatever. It was all over the players faces in the locker room after games with us toward the end.

Whats all over their faces now?
At least in college there will always be new players, so maybe his shtick won't wear as thin. His style is better suited for the college game.
Share 49ersWebzone