There are 210 users in the forums

Jim Harbaugh Thread - HC Chargers

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Originally posted by BodhiPaddlesOut:
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
A lot of people hate on Cowherd, but he was asking genuine questions and totally engaged. Nothing f**ked up, was not f**king with Harbs, just asking questions that lead to Jim talking. Jim chose to give short answers and made it awkward. Horse s**t job by Jim.

"Is there any moment in the day where I'm cupcake?"

lol. Ya, exactly. Harbs is known for being hardcore all the time. He asked him is there ever a time when Harbs is a push over. You know, like a regular human.

Big deal.

His joked bombed. You know that awkward speech someone gives when they start with a joke and it just goes south from there. He got what he wanted because it prob got a few hundred thousand more clicks than it deserves.

"If I'm an 18-year-old kid and just heard Jim Harbaugh on my show, I'm choosing Urban Meyer and Ohio State," Cowherd said.

lol SoSalty
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
lol google Harbaugh and the very next word that pops up is cowherd lol
well done

What day did you decide to go to Michigan?
What should Jim do with that? Uh it was a Monday after Jed fired me.
lol

I feel like the Big Ten is a buy, do you feel that?
lol wat m8, I'm with Jim there asking him to explain the question and after he tried it still made zero sense.
Uh yeah it's very competitive that's how I see it. How else should you answer a silly question?

How would you sell Michigan?
funny how after he cuts Jim off he says that's why he has coaches on like Urban and Saban to sell their school.
So his show is a college recruiting infomercial? I'm sure many recruits pick schools based on cowherds show lol
Originally posted by SoCold:
well done

lol

lol wat m8, I'm with Jim there asking him to explain the question and after he tried it still made zero sense.
Uh yeah it's very competitive that's how I see it. How else should you answer a silly question?

funny how after he cuts Jim off he says that's why he has coaches on like Urban and Saban to sell their school.
So his show is a college recruiting infomercial? I'm sure many recruits pick schools based on cowherds show lol

Exactly...
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2512053-rapid-fire-interview-with-jim-harbaugh-im-a-tupac-man

Harbaugh is a Tupac man
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SoCold:
well done

lol

It's obvious Harb doesn't like doing these things and feels it's a waste of time. We've known this for a while. And, Cowherd's questions were retarded.

Like recruits and their parents wake up every morning and tune in to cowherd's show. Yea that'll give them better understanding than talkin to the coach.

Pop and Belichek do the same s**t - and ppl don't lose their minds over it.

Lol @ the over-reaction by Cowherd and many viewers.
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2512053-rapid-fire-interview-with-jim-harbaugh-im-a-tupac-man

Harbaugh is a Tupac man

haha man this guy was entertainment.
Originally posted by 4ML:
It's obvious Harb doesn't like doing these things and feels it's a waste of time. We've known this for a while. And, Cowherd's questions were retarded.

Like recruits and their parents wake up every morning and tune in to cowherd's show. Yea that'll give them better understanding than talkin to the coach.

It's obvious Harb doesn't like doing these things and feels it's a waste of time.

So there must have been somebody holding a gun to his head forcing him to do it, right?

He's an idiot.
Originally posted by reno9er:
So there must have been somebody holding a gun to his head forcing him to do it, right?

He's an idiot.

He would be less an idiot if he grunted more like our new coach.

Grunts >>>> "I don't know " and "ums "

He's an idiot.

If he wasn't an idiot he would still be coaching the 49ers. But Jimmy can't coach in one place too long...
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

It's obvious Harb doesn't like doing these things and feels it's a waste of time.

He's an idiot.

Are you unaware of the fact that coaches and players are required to appear for interviews?

He's an idiot.

If he wasn't an idiot he would still be coaching the 49ers. But Jimmy can't coach in one place too long...

[ Edited by blizzuntz on Jul 3, 2015 at 8:00 AM ]

He's an idiot.

Good thing we have the genuis coach who lived in a car not to long ago.
I'm glad he has been humbled.

Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Good thing we have the genuis coach who lived in a car not to long ago.

He's an idiot.

Are you unaware of the fact that coaches and players are required to appear for interviews?

Link to where Harbaugh was required to do an ESPN interview with Cowherd?

If not, then shutty.

He's an idiot.

Wow, what a well thought out response. That must be how you gets all them red squares filled in by your name.

I can do that too!
Share 49ersWebzone