LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 235 users in the forums

Jim Harbaugh Thread - HC Chargers

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by fropwns:
But on this issue, he shows his ass 99% of the time, and that will crush him at Michigan just like it did here.

I think he lacks the interpersonal skills to last long at any one place, even at Michigan I see him burning out the admin, boosters and others who won't be leaving every 3-4 years. Like it or not dealing with the media is part of the game, if youre a potential recruit, Harbaugh gave you no reason to go with him over a guy like Saban or Myers.

Cowherd is a dick and the first question was lame but after that you could tell he was trying to regroup and he tossed few Harbaugh a few softballs to which Harbaugh basically stood and watched them fly right over the plate.
[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on Jul 1, 2015 at 12:29 PM ]
Originally posted by SoCold:
Originally posted by DynastyChile:
Originally posted by Jcool:
Coach Harbaugh ‏@CoachJim4UM

In my experience of participating in interviews, I've found it takes 2 to produce a clunker! I'll take 50% responsibility 4 this clunker.

hahaha Jimmmmmmm.

lol dude is legit

He is clinically insane. Was a very fun 4 years.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
That was pretty cringe-inducing, neither guy came off well there with Cowherd being a s**tty interviewer and Harbaugh a space cadet. To say that he bombed that interview would be an understatement, so much dead airtime. I was driving while listening thinking "is this real life???"

Cowherd came off like kind of a dick but Harbaugh sounded like he was struggling with severe Asperger's.
He can't even talk about Michigans program..i hate Cowherd...but he was giving JH air time to recruit/promote his program ..and couldn't

and people want to get on Tomsula's case

JH from the outside looks like Singletary
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Originally posted by fropwns:
Originally posted by ninerjok:
No doubt that interview was awkward but to most 49er fans who seen or heard 100+ media interviews with Harbaugh that was just another day at the office. No doubt that interview was awkward but to most 49er fans who seen or heard 100+ media interviews with Harbaugh that was just another day at the office. Cowherd is kind of a dick though. He said JH wasn't giving him much to work with but he didn't really give Harbaugh much to work with either.

Love Harbs, but no. A spade is a spade. Harbs is aloof half the damn time. We thought it was charming when he was with us. Now, it stands out stark naked in the light of normal conversation. I agree that Cowherd is a dick. There is no kind of to it. He is a dick; people listen (including me) because he is a dick; and in between his dickiness, he occasionally says something very honest. That being said, he gave Harbs multiple chances. He had plenty to work with, but Harbs, being himself, chose not to do so. I truly think that Harbs is a man meant to be a football coach in the 1950s sense of the definition of the job. Back when they lorded over all, could f**king piss off whoever they wanted, and went out crutin'! Please note, I do not mean this in the 50s sense of racism or anything like that. I mean attitude. As in, I am the head coach, you are meager a f**k-o, I don't give a fuuuu and I am going to win my way.

I think the dude is going to win a helluva lot of games this way, but not a national title. Let alone have the ability to get everybody he wants. Like it or not, you have to be able to converse in this era as a head coach. Again, I think he can do it behind closed doors, but not nationally, when interviewed in a non-hostile interview environment, by a guy that crowed about him before, during, and after the interview. He thinks, I am almost positive, that it is beneath him and a waste of time. This does not mean he isn't a good person. But on this issue, he shows his ass 99% of the time, and that will crush him at Michigan just like it did here.

Go Ford's? Nah I go blue and go chevy's

Michigan vs Bama National Champiana

Want it!
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
ask stupid ass questions and get stupid ass answers

watch this instead
http://www.freep.com/story/sports/college/university-michigan/wolverines/2015/06/30/jim-harbaugh-detroit-tigers-comerica-park/29537635/

You should take harb's balls out yo mouth and just admit he's a f**ktard. And btw, that wasn't a strike. Catcher had to stand up to catch it. lol

Why is there so much hate inside you? Ump called it a strike, deal with it.

I can't understand you with testicles on your tonsils.
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
ask stupid ass questions and get stupid ass answers

watch this instead
http://www.freep.com/story/sports/college/university-michigan/wolverines/2015/06/30/jim-harbaugh-detroit-tigers-comerica-park/29537635/

You should take harb's balls out yo mouth and just admit he's a f**ktard. And btw, that wasn't a strike. Catcher had to stand up to catch it. lol

Why is there so much hate inside you? Ump called it a strike, deal with it.

I can't understand you with testicles on your tonsils.

for real why come in the Harbaugh thread if you hate him so much?
Originally posted by JustinMT:
Such an awkward interview with Cowherd. lol
http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=13180442

I would rather have a tooth pulled than listen to a Harbaugh interview / presser. That Cowturd is doing the interviewing makes it doubly so.
meh nvm
[ Edited by SunDevilNiner79 on Jul 1, 2015 at 3:45 PM ]
The buy/bye made a fool of both of them (I didn't understand it either). Harbaugh already fessed up for half the mistake of an interview.
Harbaugh's interview sounded just like every other b******t interview he would do with Murph and Mac during the season...you know, the paid ones that are required as part of the contract with KNBR.

Glad he's UM's problem now...and this time I think it's coming without the wins.

A lot of people hate on Cowherd, but he was asking genuine questions and totally engaged. Nothing f**ked up, was not f**king with Harbs, just asking questions that lead to Jim talking. Jim chose to give short answers and made it awkward. Horse s**t job by Jim.
[ Edited by Rubberneck36 on Jul 1, 2015 at 6:11 PM ]
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
A lot of people hate on Cowherd, but he was asking genuine questions and totally engaged. Nothing f**ked up, was not f**king with Harbs, just asking questions that lead to Jim talking. Jim chose to give short answers and made it awkward. Horse s**t job by Jim.

Just like the horse s**t job he did last year for the niners.
Colin actually thinks Jim needs his show to recruit?

Lol he is funny or full of him self
Reno, so insightful? none of our beat writers would be dumb enough to ask Harbaugh when he is a cupcake?? Pretty sure when u start an interview like that Harbaugh is going to write u off as a dumb F*ck... Sell recruits on my pos show? Well he has a top 10 2016 recruiting class, he doesn't give an F about your life... I go to Colin's alma matter... He is a known dbag, Ewu students don't like him, don't claim him... We do claim QB V. Adams... And Bo Levi with the Grey Cup
[ Edited by HarboutTHAT on Jul 1, 2015 at 6:40 PM ]
... Whoa wrote a text message in a forum.... Skip
[ Edited by HarboutTHAT on Jul 1, 2015 at 6:44 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone