There are 157 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Jim Harbaugh Thread - U of M Coach as of 12/30/14

Originally posted by pd24:
For the first time in Super Bowl history, the coaches will hold a joint press conference two days before the game.Brothers Jim and John Harbaugh are scheduled to appear together at 8:30 a.m. (5:30 a.m., PT) on Friday, Feb. 1. It'll be the last time the 49ers coach and the Baltimore Ravens coach will be available to the media prior to Super Bowl XLVII.

Knowing the NFL, this will either become a staple of SB Media Week, or it will be laid to rest ...

Originally posted by ace49ers:
This will be the only time that Jim talks about the family element in the game.

IMO, I think this interview has been added as a concession to the Harbaugh Brothers, and the Harbaugh family as a whole.
The NFL, finds itself in a very unique position ... with a situation, that may never occur again in most of our lifetimes.

Being aware of Jim and John's (expressed) feelings -- on the matter of constantly having to answer the same questions about
their family affairs since their conception(s) -- probably pushed the NFL into staging this event. As I see it, a little bit of something,
is better than a whole lot of nothing.

Maybe I'm wrong ... but what else, would have prompted such a move? This interview, serves to "kills two birds with one stone".
It takes a lot of the pressure off Jim and John, while giving the NFL, an event that should satisfy the Media Corps attending SB XLVII.
Nice! This is the kind of in depth reporting we need year round. Thats why i love the superbowl!!
Sharper called Harbaugh a prick after Harbaugh left the podium during his press conf tonight. The host tried to help by saying "don't you mean prickly?" but it was too late.
Originally posted by nflguy49:
Sharper called Harbaugh a prick after Harbaugh left the podium during his press conf tonight. The host tried to help by saying "don't you mean prickly?" but it was too late.

[ Edited by 5NorCalSavage2 on Jan 29, 2013 at 10:51 PM ]
i love this team. theyre like family
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:

this! and thats why they will fight like crazy for each other to earn victory!
crabs didnt take off his hat.
I love that clip!
Originally posted by pdizo916:
crabs didnt take off his hat.

did you see the interview with him and deion? lol
Kaeps reaction is priceless
That was some funny stuff. I saw the pic, nice to see the vid to go with lol.
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:

Seriously, this team is just so damn special, watching these guys grow up/succeed before our very eyes within the past two seasons has been very rewarding.