LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 239 users in the forums

Jim Harbaugh Thread - HC Chargers

Shop 49ers game tickets
The jury's still out until I can get my hands on that Jimmy Raye sex tape.
lol you know he will be sleeping in that!
Originally posted by Bali-Niner:
He is talking too much about A Smith, though I know the theory because of the potential lockout, etc.. Still, that chills my enthusiasm.. AS's name just drives me to shear uncontrollable boredom and a WTF attitude..

Even if Alex is resigned, Harbaugh will still bring at least one more quarterback in for them to compete for the job. He won't start unless Harbaugh believes that he's earned it.
I still remember how s#itty I felt when everyone and their mamas were saying that he was going to Miami.. I was pisssed and sad... I thought he was gonna sign that entire day.. What a crappy feeling that was
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
I'm still jacked.
Originally posted by Faceless:
I still remember how s#itty I felt when everyone and their mamas were saying that he was going to Miami.. I was pisssed and sad... I thought he was gonna sign that entire day.. What a crappy feeling that was

Yeah when the reports of 8mil a year came out I was sure that he was going to sign in Miami. I was soo grumpy at work that day that when he eventually did sign with us, the guys at work were teasing me about my previous demeanor.

I went from "GD cheap ass Yorks, continue to cement that reputation of perpetual losers, I effin hate this shiz" to "You tha MFin man Jed! Thank You Thank You Thank You!!!!!!"

I am still more pumped about the Niners future than I have been in some time. I will remain guarded tho, cause I bought into Suit Nowin and not going through that disappointment again.
[ Edited by WINiner on Mar 5, 2011 at 6:38 AM ]
Originally posted by WINiner:

Yeah when the reports of 8mil a year came out I was sure that he was going to sign in Miami. I was soo grumpy at work that day that when he eventually did sign with us, the guys at work were teasing me about my previous demeanor.

I went from "GD cheap ass Yorks, continue to cement that reputation of perpetual losers, I effin hate this shiz" to "You tha MFin man Jed! Thank You Thank You Thank You!!!!!!"

I am still more pumped about the Niners future than I have been in some time. I will remain guarded tho, cause I bought into Suit Nowin and not going through that disappointment again.

But future disappoinment is just that. Right now, without the benefit of hindsight it looks to me like the team did the best thing they could. Which is great. Now we just get to see how it turns out.

Of course, if he goes the same way Sing and Nolan went, we will all be posting whiney "knew this would happen" posts!
Originally posted by English:

But future disappoinment is just that. Right now, without the benefit of hindsight it looks to me like the team did the best thing they could. Which is great. Now we just get to see how it turns out.

Of course, if he goes the same way Sing and Nolan went, we will all be posting whiney "knew this would happen" posts!

I am optimistic. I pray that we have finally solved our HCing woes. I expect our QB's to be good with Harbaugh as HC.
Originally posted by English:

Also if it works out, it goes o thanks you jim! SUPERBOWL!

Originally posted by mayo49:
I'm still jacked.
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
lol at the Harbaugh/Tedford comparisons

Seriously, wasn't Tedford's biggest knock when Rodgers came out is that he produces system QB's?

Rodgers had 3 years under a HOF QB to learn what it takes to be a pro, who knows how much influence Tedford actually had on Rodgers' development as a pro. Dilfer was alright, Volek and AJ are quality backups but too inconsistent to ever be a starter... other than that Tedford's QB have all been busts... franchise killing busts. One franchise QB compared to how many franchise killing QB's? why are we comparing?

Technically Jim's QB's don't even have a body of work in the NFL yet. But he wins because of pedigree, intensity and professionalism. He approaches the game like a CPA, Lawyer, Doctor etc. Put in the time and hard work, and success will follow.
[ Edited by 5280High on Mar 6, 2011 at 12:13 PM ]
Wade Phillips knows football but is a horrible coach.

For me, Jury is still out for our Harbaugh
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Wade Phillips knows football but is a horrible coach.

For me, Jury is still out for our Harbaugh

differenc is wade phillips couldnt command respect of the team much like mike nolan they both understood the game but they couldnt motivate their players and the players never respected them
Bros! In one of my many multiple dreams last night, I dreamt that we crushed someone in our season opener. I don't remember who we played but I just know we killed them.
Share 49ersWebzone