There are 68 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Kings to relocate to Anaheim?

Originally posted by Muggins879:
I'll trade the Kings for the A's. Sacramento would support the A's. You want FANS? Come to Sac.

Thats not a bad idea... somebody tried to sell me A's tickets for $15 a piece, I just laughed at him told him I could find people giving them away.
if the kings move i will be pissed, hopefully the Hornets will come to San Jose
Can anything be drawn from the fact that the Anaheim Ducks (6 straight winning seasons, champions 4 yrs ago) are 26th in NHL in attendance?
Fans in the OC are even more apathetic than LA.
Originally posted by SacRock14:
Can anything be drawn from the fact that the Anaheim Ducks (6 straight winning seasons, champions 4 yrs ago) are 26th in NHL in attendance?

Yeah, hockey isn't popular in SoCal.
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:

Yeah, sports aren't popular in SoCal except for the Lakers.

Fixed
Originally posted by aman49:

Fixed

Eh, the Dodgers do well for themselves.
Originally posted by aman49:

Fixed

Eh, the Dodgers do well for themselves.

Fans are hoping over fences as they do borders at dodger stadium

Yeah, hockey isn't popular in SoCal.

this.
Could just be that hockey isn't popular.

Clippers have been hovering around 20th in the NBA in attendance the past 5 years. They played 35 games at the Honda Center/Arrowhead Pond in Anaheim from 1994 to 1999 -- sold out only 9 of those, and 3 were against the Lakers.

I can't see the Kings thriving long-term in Anaheim.

Clippers have been hovering around 20th in the NBA in attendance the past 5 years. They played 35 games at the Honda Center/Arrowhead Pond in Anaheim from 1994 to 1999 -- sold out only 9 of those, and 3 were against the Lakers.

You guys should listen to SacRock. He is god.
Originally posted by MadMoneyMarshall:

X2
Originally posted by rigs49:

X2

I should start a cult. Thank you, my children.
Originally posted by rigs49:

X2

I should start a cult. Thank you, my children.

Yes Master.
I don't want another NBA team, the Lakers and Clippers are enough, I'd rather Orange County or L.A. get an NFL team, but I still would be a 49ers fan, I just want an NFL team so it can be easier for me to go see a 49ers game, the 49ers being the visiting team.