There are 126 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Kings to relocate to Anaheim?

• mod
  • Veteran
I'd be a Warriors fan if they moved to anaheim... if they move anywhere San Jose would be my #1 suggestion followed by Vegas.
As a follow up to trying to help keep them in Sac. Anyone that has a twitter or facebook account please follow/friend "Here We Stay". Thanks for the support!
Originally posted by modninerfan:
I'd be a Warriors fan if they moved to anaheim... if they move anywhere San Jose would be my #1 suggestion followed by Vegas.

san jose is fine with the sharks and the warriors niners giants raiders and A's close by. i dont think the bay area is big enough for another team. that team wouldnt succeed because the whole bay area loves their teams religiously for the most part so a new team wouldnt sell out. Warriors attendance is awesome and i dont think the kings could pull like them in san jose. or anahiem for that matter with all the teams in Socal. i think they need to go somewhere else if they want to move. CA is over crowded as far as sports teams go.
I bet this happens. I'd hit up some games if it did.
  • mod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:

san jose is fine with the sharks and the warriors niners giants raiders and A's close by. i dont think the bay area is big enough for another team. that team wouldnt succeed because the whole bay area loves their teams religiously for the most part so a new team wouldnt sell out. Warriors attendance is awesome and i dont think the kings could pull like them in san jose. or anahiem for that matter with all the teams in Socal. i think they need to go somewhere else if they want to move. CA is over crowded as far as sports teams go.

I think they could do it. the season ticket holders in Sac would still drive down to San Jose and the fans in the Central Valley would make the trek over if they ever start winning again. The warriors fanbase is a very small devoted market. I think there is room for another basketball team
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:

I think they could do it. the season ticket holders in Sac would still drive down to San Jose and the fans in the Central Valley would make the trek over if they ever start winning again. The warriors fanbase is a very small devoted market. I think there is room for another basketball team

Agreed. I remember back in the early 2000s that Oracle was basically Arco 2. Quite a few kings fans showed up to those games. I would really like to see them move to SJ if they move, not to friggin SoCal or Vegas. But atleast Vegas doesn't already have a team.
Let them move anywhere as long as it unlocks the Warriors for TV in my area!
Originally posted by dtg_9er:

That's bs. I don't see why a bunch of people from Sac to Redding should be subjected to watching the warriors for the next 15 years. I want my own team. If you want the Warriors that bad then get NBA league pass or some bs or go see them live.
Originally posted by WillistheWall:

That's bs. I don't see why a bunch of people from Sac to Redding should be subjected to watching the warriors for the next 15 years. I want my own team. If you want the Warriors that bad then get NBA league pass or some bs or go see them live.

what do you think they're going to watch when the kings leave? the anaheim kings?
Originally posted by teeohh:

what do you think they're going to watch when the kings leave? the anaheim kings?

I know I sure as hell won't watch the warriors. A lot of people would simply not follow the NBA at all. It's not like the 49ers where I grew up watching them as a kid. I don't mean this to insult Warriors fans but I don't like the Warriors, I like the Kings, and taking away my team won't make me watch the next one closest by. I won't root for the Anaheim Royals or whatever they're called either.

I'll probably root for Melo and Amare in NY or the Celtics or Spurs if the Kings leave. But I won't care that much, just watch the sport as a whole. But watch the warriors every night? No way. Atleast with the Kings I have some hope that when all the players mature they will consistently make the playoffs again just like 98-2006.
  • crzy
  • Veteran
I feel for Kings fans, I don't know what I would do if the Warriors left. Probably stop watching basketball.
Originally posted by teeohh:

I know I sure as hell won't watch the warriors. A lot of people would simply not follow the NBA at all. It's not like the 49ers where I grew up watching them as a kid. I don't mean this to insult Warriors fans but I don't like the Warriors, I like the Kings, and taking away my team won't make me watch the next one closest by. I won't root for the Anaheim Royals or whatever they're called either.

I'll probably root for Melo and Amare in NY or the Celtics or Spurs if the Kings leave. But I won't care that much, just watch the sport as a whole. But watch the warriors every night? No way. Atleast with the Kings I have some hope that when all the players mature they will consistently make the playoffs again just like 98-2006.

Root for the Lakers man. An emotional investment in the Lakers yields the best returns.
f**k THIS s**t
I'll trade the Kings for the A's. Sacramento would support the A's. You want FANS? Come to Sac.
Originally posted by Muggins879:
I'll trade the Kings for the A's. Sacramento would support the A's. You want FANS? Come to Sac.

That's a good slogan
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home