Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
f**k the Lakers and the Warriors!

Well okay, Hornets fan.
Originally posted by Bluefalcon61:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
f**k the Lakers and the Warriors!

Well okay, Hornets fan.

Hornets really, so sad
Fast paced game so far. Exciting plays on both sides. Fun basketball.
Lebron not playing 2nd half?

Originally posted by ads_2006:
Lebron not playing 2nd half?

Didn't need him. Warriors played their starters deep into the 3rd and still got whooped.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Didn't need him. Warriors played their starters deep into the 3rd and still got whooped.

Originally posted by skeetskeet:

Naw, blud. It was a game. I seent it in espn. They don't sell out arenas and nationally televise practices.
Naw, blud. It was a game. I seent it in espn. They don't sell out arenas and nationally televise practices.

For the Warriors they probably would.

Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

For the Warriors they probably would.

Lol. Relevant for 5 years and you get this chesty? Love to see it.
Hey I am just going to say it. No one else is, but for a team together for 2 weeks, Lake show looked pretty good.
  • DRnSFw
  • BlessUp
Its cute when Lakera fans get excited for preseason! I remember when the warriors were in the lakers position, at the bottom looking up and us fans were taking pride in preseason games lol
Originally posted by DRnSFw:
Its cute when Lakera fans get excited for preseason! I remember when the warriors were in the lakers position, at the bottom looking up and us fans were taking pride in preseason games lol

Who is taking pride in a preseason game?
Originally posted by DRnSFw:

Lol, this. When they lose who cares but when they beat the Warriors...
Share 49ersWebzone