LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 295 users in the forums

WZ Showdown!!! Lakers vs Warriors

Originally posted by sanjo49er:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
We need him. Running low on eligible players. Have you noticed they're giving major minutes to a guy on a 10 day contract? They even flew Deng into town for a road game last week because they might have actually needed him. lol
I cannot stand for Lazynezz (non -communication)NON TEAM PLAY ON THE D SIDE OF THE BALL

I hear ya, man. I am not a fan of his at all. He's taking minutes away from younger guys that will be here and need the experience. But we really do need him, and it's not like we're going anywhere this season anyway.
JR30 And him got into a little side line thing... Had to be about DEFENSE
I hear ya, man. I am not a fan of his at all. He's taking minutes away from younger guys that will be here and need the experience. But we really do need him, and it's not like we're going anywhere this season anyway.
6-7 Games away from the 8 th spot in the West.With how many games left?? 12-14

Dude every team above them is better than LA and are not gonna start free falling now. Next year you guys will be back but not this year.
Originally posted by JustinMT:
Dude every team above them is better than LA and are not gonna start free falling now. Next year you guys will be back but not this year.

you guys are right Lakers wont go down with out a fight.(Thats my belive since a 5 year old Kid)
[ Edited by sanjo49er on Mar 15, 2018 at 12:30 AM ]
Same ole sorry ass Rams
Originally posted by JustinMT:

Better record than LA*, which is only thing that matters. As far as who is better right now - scope our records against all yours last 25 games. Don't think you can toss out a blanket all those teams are better than LA unfortunately. We'll have a full season next year w these young guys we'll see.
Jordan Bell is an NBA player. What a grab for yall
Originally posted by DynastyChile:

Not much of an offensive game but he runs the court well, can defend, block shots, and rebound. I dont think he will ever be a star but he should have a nice long career in the league.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

Not much of an offensive game but he runs the court well, can defend, block shots, and rebound. I dont think he will ever be a star but he should have a nice long career in the league.

Never said an all star. Said an NBA player, which means he will be in NBA for a long time. And at #38, thats a steal.

Never said an all star. Said an NBA player, which means he will be in NBA for a long time. And at #38, thats a steal.
Didnt say you did. I was simply giving my impression of Jordan Bell and I havent missed a game he has played so far. Anyone drafted in the 2nd round who can compete in the NBA is a steal.

Didnt say you did. I was simply giving my impression of Jordan Bell and I havent missed a game he has played so far. Anyone drafted in the 2nd round who can compete in the NBA is a steal.

Yep. Rich get richer. He is just what they need off the bench. I know this doesn't need to be said, but that warriors FO is impressive.

You could prob cut Looney tho
Yep. Rich get richer. He is just what they need off the bench. I know this doesn't need to be said, but that warriors FO is impressive.

Why do you say that? He has played well this year, and is a big man that does to get abused in the pick and roll. I think he will stick with the Warriors, as West, Zaza and McGee fade into the sunset.

Looney has played extremely well for the Warriors this year. I understand that if you dont watch many Warriors games he wouldnt stand out at all. He is a lot like Bell with his limited offensive game. However, he is a smarter player at this point and a much better on the ball defender especially against the pick and roll. His improvement from last year has really been amazing but a lot of that is because he is finally healthy after the hip surgery. He will never be an explosive jumper like Bell but his length and intelligence will make him a valuable bench player in my opinion.
LMAO
Share 49ersWebzone