LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 219 users in the forums

WZ Showdown!!! Lakers vs Warriors

Man, warriors doing a great job trying to stay close.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by djb49:
What's Monta mad about? He clearly slapped Kobe on the wrist on that foul call. The slow mo replay was clear as day.

Cuz he doesn't get the same call right after.. Clear as day to me.

He was mad at that point in the game because of something that hadn't happened yet? WTF are you talking about, man?

I wasn't talking about that exact moment. But he knows well that he won't get the same calls that Kobe gets. And sure enough, it happened right after. Get it?

Nice spin job. I should call you SanDiego.

Dude, don't even start that. I explained my point well and you can't handle it. If it's not your view it must be wrong.

So you post something that doesn't make sense, I call you on it, and you explain it to mean something other than what you posted.

Yeah, my bad for not understanding.

Dude, please reread what I wrote. Monta has been a Warrior for years now, knowing how Kobe will get his calls. It's crunchtime and he slaps at the ball, fouling Kobe.. He's upset. He should be. He goes to drive the ball and gets fouled all kinds of ways yet no whistle.

And I'm supposed to get all that out of "Cuz he doesn't get the same call right after"?

Whatever bro. I had to explain it to you more than once. Sure my first post wasn't clear, but you just don't care to think about the situation or read my explanations.
Good game, guys. I thought this game would be close, and it was. Lakers coming off of a blowout last night. I knew they'd look sloppy. I still think Monta should have gotten some rest at some point in the game. It would have made a big difference, IMO.

And Monta trying to f**k with Kobe was a bad move. That usually doesn't end up working out for you.
Ellis and Wright both played really well tonight.. Hope for future games.. Amazing run at the end with making all the threes.. just couldn't quite pull it out..

And now I will pull a valrod and gracefully say: F* the lakers

Good night.
Originally posted by TheGoldStandard:
Originally posted by jimmythegreekjr:
Warriors need to make a trade,,,They can't compete with the top togs...Biedrens should be on top of the list for a trade...He's lost it.

can't lost what you never had. but yeah whatever he was bringing to the table has long since past time for all parties involved to go their separate ways

Yeah, he's gone back into the sh**ter. He does nothing to help this team anymore. Udoh didn't get any run tonight? Geez.
Watching the end of the encore. Kobe absolutely killing it at the end of the game. Amazing!
Kobe takes over the 4th

Shannon Brown gets stripped and then blocks Wright

"Champs": 2-game losing streak (Denver & Utah)

"Spoilers": 2-game winning streak (Dallas & Portland)

Something's gotta give!!!
Originally posted by Jigga:

Way to go out on a limb, Jig.

beat la!
Originally posted by Jigga:

Way to go out on a limb, Jig.

OK OK...I'll go out on a limb...

...Take the OVER (205) tonight!
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Nice little comeback...keep it going fellas.
dorrell wright
Share 49ersWebzone