LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 246 users in the forums

WZ Showdown!!! Lakers vs Warriors

Originally posted by crzy:
NinerJohn knows what he's talking about. It's 1) Niners 2) Giants 3) Warriors in the Bay area....

Everyone knows that the A's and Raiders, even when competitive, just aren't as popular

And while the Sharks are a top-class franchise, hockey will always come last among the big four sports. That's just reality.

I don't know about the immediate bay area, but in sac, you saw raider gear everywhere while the niners were taking a back seat. It was rare to see a niner jersey in town but i saw raider stickers and such.

The A's are just the A's, lol! But i did see some A's hats come out of nowhere until Detroit humbled their team!

The only team i could think of that was well represented by merchandise and decals even though they were bad was the Giants. Again, I am talking about Sacramento, but you saw Giants stuff everywhere from 2005-2009, BUT THEN EXPLODED when they won the world series.

I know I'm going to get flamed for this, but I think it goes

giants
49ers
warriors
raiders
sharks
a's
Warriors by 20
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Warriors by 20

I have a feeling that the W's may underestimate the lakers. With that said, Warriors by 4
Is curry chicken playing tonight?
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Is curry chicken playing tonight?

Nothing definite yet but "likely to play" according to reports.
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Warriors by 20

I have a feeling that the W's may underestimate the lakers. With that said, Warriors by 4

No way the warriors will underestimate the Lakers. Other teams, maybe. But I don't think any team overlooks the Lakers.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
why the warriors trying to copy the Lakers colours
Watching this bad boy on my iPad at work
That was a cool commercial. Still hate LBJ though.
Originally posted by susweel:
why the warriors trying to copy the Lakers colours

You are either color blind or your TV needs repair

Good first quarter. It'd be great to get 3 more like that.

And I guess curry isn't playing. I heard Jackson saying on the radio earlier about how they weren't gonna hold him out for precautionary reason if he was cleared to play. His head must still be scrambled.
gunna enjoy this game while it is close
Nice pass on the alley-oop, Zah-vee-aye! lol
Lol you guys are hitting everything right now.
Lakers on fire from the field, hopefully they'll keep it up
Share 49ersWebzone