There are 213 users in the forums

WZ Showdown!!! Lakers vs Warriors

Originally posted by itlynstalyn:
Originally posted by OregonDuckNiner:
Originally posted by kray28:
Lakers match up well with the Dubs, underestimate them at your own risk.

lawl

Had a party at the house and didnt get to watch too much. But.. loved what I saw. Nothing better than the Warriors thrashing the Lakers
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Originally posted by itlynstalyn:
Originally posted by OregonDuckNiner:

lawl

I lol'd. We layed the smacketh downeth
That went about as expected. Congrats, good game, blah blah blah.
laker fans last night:

laker fans tonight:

Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Monte Pool just said that the warriors are the most popular team in the bay area. Mainly because they are the only team in the sport, unlike the 49ers/raiders giants/A's. I don't know about that. Does that sound right to you guys?

Hella asian people love basketball lol. I remember during the we believe run, all the asian American kids at Cal were wearing the shirts
[ Edited by ads_2006 on Oct 31, 2013 at 12:31 AM ]
Originally posted by pdizo916:

But don't forget about the sharks

I don't think anybody can argue that the sharks are clearly the 5th most popular team in the bay area. They have a very loyal following, but this is not a hockey area and they got a very late start in terms of bay area teams.

the 5th? Who do you rank ahead of them?

49ers
Giants
Warriors
Raiders
Sharks
A's?

I don't think anybody can argue that the sharks are clearly the 5th most popular team in the bay area. They have a very loyal following, but this is not a hockey area and they got a very late start in terms of bay area teams.

49ers
Giants
Warriors
Raiders
Sharks
A's?

The Will C Wood Wildcats

49ers
Giants
Warriors
Raiders
Sharks
A's?

My bad. Make it 6th.

49ers
Raiders
Giants
A's
Warriors

Sharks.

The order of the first 5 is debatable, but the sharks are no doubt 6th in the chain of popularity.
[ Edited by StOnEy333 on Oct 31, 2013 at 8:22 AM ]

Sharks consistently sell out and averaged about only 4-5 thousand less fans than a's per home game.

Considering the sharks play in a smaller venue and less home games not that bad. Sharks get placed low on the Bay Area sports team poll because

1) it's hockey
2) playoffs :(. Had they won a few maybe they get placed higher.
Lakers

Warriors

Lulz

49ers
Giants
Warriors
Raiders
Sharks
A's?

My bad. Make it 6th.

49ers
Raiders
Giants
A's
Warriors

Sharks.

The order of the first 5 is debatable, but the sharks are no doubt 6th in the chain of popularity.

This sounds about right

49ers
Giants
Warriors
Raiders
Sharks
A's?

My bad. Make it 6th.

49ers
Raiders
Giants
A's
Warriors

Sharks.

No doubt? Based on what? I'm not saying that you are dead wrong but that I dont think its a no doubter at all.

The Raiders are last in the NFL in total attendance and last in % of capacity. The Sharks sell out every single game. Also, the Sharks are the only hockey team in town while the Raiders will always play 2nd fiddle to the Niners.

Niners
Giants
Warriors
A's
Sharks
Raiders
Share 49ersWebzone