LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 227 users in the forums

WZ Showdown!!! Lakers vs Warriors

Originally posted by djb49:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
What's Monta mad about? He clearly slapped Kobe on the wrist on that foul call. The slow mo replay was clear as day.

Cuz he doesn't get the same call right after.. Clear as day to me.

it wasn't the same call Monta got hacked WAY worse on the other end but it seems like the refs misplaced their whistles...
What's Monta mad about? He clearly slapped Kobe on the wrist on that foul call. The slow mo replay was clear as day.

He was mad at that point in the game because of something that hadn't happened yet? WTF are you talking about, man?

I wasn't talking about that exact moment. But he knows well that he won't get the same calls that Kobe gets. And sure enough, it happened right after. Get it?

Nice spin job. I should call you SanDiego.

He was mad at that point in the game because of something that hadn't happened yet? WTF are you talking about, man?

I wasn't talking about that exact moment. But he knows well that he won't get the same calls that Kobe gets. And sure enough, it happened right after. Get it?

Dude, don't even start that. I explained my point well and you can't handle it. If it's not your view it must be wrong.
Tay needs to shoot that shot Curry doesn't show up for 3 quarters means he doesn't get to launch that one...
Originally posted by TheGoldStandard:
Tay needs to shoot that shot Curry doesn't show up for 3 quarters means he doesn't get to launch that one...

It drives me nuts when that happens.. I know it ties the game if he makes it, but go for the two, we still have time.. Now Kobe pushes it to six, forcing us to shoot threes now..

Dude, don't even start that. I explained my point well and you can't handle it. If it's not your view it must be wrong.

So you post something that doesn't make sense, I call you on it, and you explain it to mean something other than what you posted.

Yeah, my bad for not understanding.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Monta trying to f**k with Kobe just a little too much. We all know how that usually ends up.

I'd love to see what he could do if he actually got a break in the game. Doesn't Smart understand the concept?

We can't afford to bench Monta.

We have nothing but scrubs behind him on the roster
Originally posted by crzy:
Monta trying to f**k with Kobe just a little too much. We all know how that usually ends up.

I'd love to see what he could do if he actually got a break in the game. Doesn't Smart understand the concept?

We can't afford to bench Monta.

We have nothing but scrubs behind him on the roster

I understand that. But coming off of sickness, you'd think he'd get at least a few minutes to rest. That simply isn't Smart (pun intended ).
Warriors need to make a trade,,,They can't compete with the top togs...Biedrens should be on top of the list for a trade...He's lost it.

So you post something that doesn't make sense, I call you on it, and you explain it to mean something other than what you posted.

Dude, please reread what I wrote. Monta has been a Warrior for years now, knowing how Kobe will get his calls. It's crunchtime and he slaps at the ball, fouling Kobe.. He's upset. He should be. He goes to drive the ball and gets fouled all kinds of ways yet no whistle.

Kobe....you A$$H*LE
Hand down, man down thats the rule.

The MVP chants are pathetic and if Ellison really wants to bring a to San Jose I might have to switch teams just to get away from the bandwagoners SMH...

Dude, please reread what I wrote. Monta has been a Warrior for years now, knowing how Kobe will get his calls. It's crunchtime and he slaps at the ball, fouling Kobe.. He's upset. He should be. He goes to drive the ball and gets fouled all kinds of ways yet no whistle.

And I'm supposed to get all that out of "Cuz he doesn't get the same call right after"?
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jimmythegreekjr:
Warriors need to make a trade,,,They can't compete with the top togs...Biedrens should be on top of the list for a trade...He's lost it.

can't lost what you never had. but yeah whatever he was bringing to the table has long since past time for all parties involved to go their separate ways
Share 49ersWebzone