There are 232 users in the forums

WZ Showdown!!! Lakers vs Warriors

A Tribe Called Warriors

Represent Represent
Monte Pool just said that the warriors are the most popular team in the bay area. Mainly because they are the only team in the sport, unlike the 49ers/raiders giants/A's. I don't know about that. Does that sound right to you guys?
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Monte Pool just said that the warriors are the most popular team in the bay area. Mainly because they are the only team in the sport, unlike the 49ers/raiders giants/A's. I don't know about that. Does that sound right to you guys?

What he should have said was, they have unified the entire Bay Area fan-base. A's & Giants fans both root for the Warriors, as do both 9er & raider fans, Cal & Stanford fans... Collectively share Warriors as "our team". I knew what he meant but it wasn't said the way it could have been.
[ Edited by IWASATTHECATCH on Oct 30, 2013 at 8:42 PM ]
Yeah, that's right! We're down less than 20 at half!

Doh!
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Sounds logical but if you count facebook likes......

But don't forget about the sharks
  • Garce
  • Veteran
this ones going down to the wire
Originally posted by kray28:
Lakers match up well with the Dubs, underestimate them at your own risk.

lawl
Originally posted by pdizo916:

But don't forget about the sharks

I don't think anybody can argue that the sharks are clearly the 5th most popular team in the bay area. They have a very loyal following, but this is not a hockey area and they got a very late start in terms of bay area teams.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Holy smokes!

Warriors are going insane

Originally posted by 4ML:
Holy smokes!

Warriors are going insane

They really are.
Originally posted by OregonDuckNiner:

lawl

Lakers getting destroyed and dismantled!
Originally posted by OregonDuckNiner:

lawl

Mental note. kray28 has even less basketball knowledge than me.
Lakers don't match up well with anyone without Kobe, they look like the worst team in the league right now, just exceedingly mediocre, if they decided to blow it up and traded Kobe away, they'd likely be the front-runner in the draft lottery sweepstakes.
Share 49ersWebzone