There are 156 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

WZ Showdown!!! Lakers vs Warriors

Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Originally posted by susweel:
pretty sad state of affairs when fans get excited over a great player getting injured. it says a lot about a fan base.

I don't think ppl are getting excited over Kobe's injury. It's just emotions after the game.

I think you're 100% wrong here, 4ML. People are very excited about Kobe being injured. They hate his guts and basically never have a legit reason to hate on him. This is their chance to get their haha shots in on him. There's a canadian in here who doesn't even follow basketball pissing all over himself just to get shots in on him in this thread.

I hope you're not right. That will be disappointing. It's sports, and you want to see the best players play. I don't know how ppl can not respect his will to win a game. I've so much respect for his game...and I'm still hoping the MRI comes out negative. I believe, people WANT to see Kobe in the playoffs.



I hope ppl are just reacting to the way the Warriors lost that game.

Well as you can tell, Legbreaker was in the room that night, so he knows Kobe is a rapist. And therefore hates his guts and thinks he is a waste of oxygen. Sorry to say, but I am right.
Originally posted by corona55569:
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by Legbreaker:
Originally posted by susweel:
it's only one game warrior fans you guys gotta better record than us so enjoy it because it may never happen again.

That's almost as funny as Kobe flopping around on his f*cked up wheel.

Enjoy the win Laker fans, and take heart. You have something in common with Kobe....you'll both be watching the playoffs from the couch.

Seriously? And weren't you gloating over Greinke's injury earlier in the day? Now this? I'm not even a Dodger fan, but this is ridiculous.

Oh, and take heart. One of the best Warrior seasons of your lifetime...a First Round Playoff exit...will be what the Lakers define as a disaster. You get way too much pleasure out of injuries. Shameful.

I'm assuming this bozo the clown is a 49ers fan, probably the same 49ers fan who says" we got five rings" what does your team have, plz whoever uses that line as 49ers fan is so weak, I'm more about what have u done for me lately, so warrior fans what have u done for me lately, pathetic Franchise, bling bling bling it's lakers thing.. Go 49ers LA

WhoTF is this guy?
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by Legbreaker:
Originally posted by susweel:
it's only one game warrior fans you guys gotta better record than us so enjoy it because it may never happen again.

That's almost as funny as Kobe flopping around on his f*cked up wheel.

Enjoy the win Laker fans, and take heart. You have something in common with Kobe....you'll both be watching the playoffs from the couch.

Seriously? And weren't you gloating over Greinke's injury earlier in the day? Now this? I'm not even a Dodger fan, but this is ridiculous.

Oh, and take heart. One of the best Warrior seasons of your lifetime...a First Round Playoff exit...will be what the Lakers define as a disaster. You get way too much pleasure out of injuries. Shameful.

Stay classy Pete. You dont usually stoop to this type of comment

LOL ninerjohn telling someone to stay classy
Lawl

Isnt it past your bedtime little boy?
Originally posted by Legbreaker:
Oh, an Greinke asked for it. You don't plunk a guy that outweighs you by 50 lbs, then run your mouth. That's asking for trouble.

You're rationalizing a deplorable position.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by Legbreaker:
Originally posted by susweel:
it's only one game warrior fans you guys gotta better record than us so enjoy it because it may never happen again.

That's almost as funny as Kobe flopping around on his f*cked up wheel.

Enjoy the win Laker fans, and take heart. You have something in common with Kobe....you'll both be watching the playoffs from the couch.

Seriously? And weren't you gloating over Greinke's injury earlier in the day? Now this? I'm not even a Dodger fan, but this is ridiculous.

Oh, and take heart. One of the best Warrior seasons of your lifetime...a First Round Playoff exit...will be what the Lakers define as a disaster. You get way too much pleasure out of injuries. Shameful.

Stay classy Pete. You dont usually stoop to this type of comment

Forgive me for calling out a guy who said this earlier in the day about Zack Greinke's injury, and then shows up out of absolutely nowhere to revel in Kobe's.


Quick note to every Dodger fan that pointed and laughed when Buster got hurt:EAT IT 'TIL YOU CHOKE, YOU BLUE BALLED f**kSTICKS!!! End of rant. Karma is a motherf**ker. You may now return to your regularly scheduled life event.#Dodgerfail #brokenGreinke

Karma, indeed, is a motherf**ker.

Nice stalk Pete. Care to post anything else from my FB page?

Like I stated previously, Greinke would have been fine if he just tipped his cap. Instead, he ran his mouth. He asked for trouble, and he got it.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
I, for one, am not happy that Kobe tore his achilles. I think that sucks. It could end his career which would be very sad.

As for tonight's game............. there is no question that the refs handed the game to the Lakers. Anyone who watched it and isnt a true biased Laker homer would have to admit it. Pretty shameful actually.

No way this ends his career. He will come back. No question in my mind. He is that kind of player. I feel the same way. It sucks badly. I really hope it's not as bad as reported. With him on the court, the 8 vs. 1 matchup would have meant something.



Officiating was That's all I'm going to say about that.
Originally posted by Legbreaker:
Nice stalk Pete. Care to post anything else from my FB page?

Like I stated previously, Greinke would have been fine if he just tipped his cap. Instead, he ran his mouth. He asked for trouble, and he got it.

No, I won't be posting, or even seeing anything else from your FB. Very disappointed.
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 11,874
Originally posted by corona55569:
I'm assuming this bozo the clown is a 49ers fan, probably the same 49ers fan who says" we got five rings" what does your team have, plz whoever uses that line as 49ers fan is so weak, I'm more about what have u done for me lately, so warrior fans what have u done for me lately, pathetic Franchise, bling bling bling it's lakers thing.. Go 49ers LA

I don't know who you are but you can shut up too
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by Legbreaker:
Oh, an Greinke asked for it. You don't plunk a guy that outweighs you by 50 lbs, then run your mouth. That's asking for trouble.

You're rationalizing a deplorable position.

Wha? Greinke challenged a dude way bigger than him and paid the price. That is all on him. Little dudes shouldn't f**k with bigger dudes. It is pretty simple.
Originally posted by pahlerbj:

I am also stunned that the Lakers are 8-3 when Steve Blake is starting.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by Legbreaker:
Nice stalk Pete. Care to post anything else from my FB page?

Like I stated previously, Greinke would have been fine if he just tipped his cap. Instead, he ran his mouth. He asked for trouble, and he got it.

No, I won't be posting, or even seeing anything else from your FB. Very disappointed.

unfollow ?
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 11,874
Originally posted by jrg:
Everybody calm down

Woosahh
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by Legbreaker:
Oh, an Greinke asked for it. You don't plunk a guy that outweighs you by 50 lbs, then run your mouth. That's asking for trouble.

You're rationalizing a deplorable position.

That's a load, and you know it. Do you even know the history between those two? Greinke had hit Quentin twice before, and Bellisario hit him so hard he had to sit out a game. Then Greinke hit him, popped off, and got charged. It happens.

BTW...when a boatload of classless LA fans were laughing at Buster, I don't remember you venting your indignation...so how about we stop looking down our noses, shall we?
Originally posted by teeohh:
Originally posted by corona55569:
I'm assuming this bozo the clown is a 49ers fan, probably the same 49ers fan who says" we got five rings" what does your team have, plz whoever uses that line as 49ers fan is so weak, I'm more about what have u done for me lately, so warrior fans what have u done for me lately, pathetic Franchise, bling bling bling it's lakers thing.. Go 49ers LA

I don't know who you are but you can shut up too




Get the Latest News at WarriorsCentral.com